We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 3 {DT} - Coming from a land down under and onto Windows 10 (KEEP LEFT!)

CLR-GTR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting, I never got a choice and I can't even find in the settings where to change it if I can at all.

Search the web for it, there's an option that lets you move entire app installs from one drive to another. In my case, a window prompted asking where I'd like to install it. It didn't happen with apex though... Maybe because it was installed on an older windows version or older store version

Ive managed to buy at on another PC, now i gotta install some anniversary update for Win 10 wich by the looks of it is going to take another 10 ages and then maybe Ill finally start downloading the game which is gonna take even longer

Seriously i shouldve just bought Xbone and save myself a lot of time...

Yeah great then i got 10mbps connection, so about 17 hours of DL at full speed...

Im downloading appx file itself by torrent found on reddit but im unsure if its gonna work, if it doesnt ill guess ill have to wait till sunday and try do download it in one go

Who the helkl designed the whole win 10 and that store must be a damn genius...

A bit of a question (I'm a Forza n00b, FH3 is my first Forza game): are there new car packs coming out monthly? I heard something about it but then somebody told me the updates are common but not monthly.

Yes there are monthly DLCs for 6(?) months and then usually a couple of big ones after that. :nods:

Well no they've already released one patch stand alone and there better be more coming fast. All of the bugs make the game literally unplayable and it's not even consistent. I honestly get a different behaviour from the game each day, new symtoms have developed and some old ones have gone every time I (try to) start the game. The PC port feels like a Ctrl+C - Ctrl+V from Xbox One that no one thought of to test before releasing. It's a joke that's not even funny.

And that doesnt bother You? But a tiny detail like reflection in headlights does? Right.

The hell you talking about?

You know exactly what Im talking about :)

K, I have re-read my and your posts and I still do not know what you are on about. How did you come to that conclusion (that it bothers me less than vehicle model mistakes)? Where and when do you think I implied/said that??

I got the conclusion, because you reaction to what Andreas said was like "oh because it is a console port" yeah we know that but that doesnt justify that its half assed port, most new games are ported from console yet most of them work pretty good.

For this kind of price bad port like this one is just a joke, especially from big company like T10.