We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Forza Horizon 3 {DT} - Coming from a land down under and onto Windows 10 (KEEP LEFT!)

CLR-GTR

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it weird then, that car makers are known for having very stupid demands and limitations for the ingame representations, but they seem to approve cars with the wrong wheels. I just find it a bit odd, considering the ability to have Forzavista and admire all details, then not include eyecatching things like the wheels....

That gives me an idea: get more obsessed with wheel dishes. I started this topic, I can write about wheel dishes all darn day. *wonders who sees the reference*

On a serious note though, the January Carpack (or Rockstar Energy pack...) is finally out for PC. It's a 1,57 GB update and should bump your game version to 1.0.39.2

EDIT: can confirm, they haven't uploaded the wrong data this time :)

Just a little heads-up, after I already wasted my time on this:

There's a new Forzathon going on (just a day or so remaining I think), and I read a lot of people are having issues with especially the 15 races completion to win a Subaru rally car. The achievement for having completed the task appears, but the car isn't added to the garage.

Just so you know, if this happens to you too, it's just a common bug. The devs have announced they won't fix it and instead will offer an other chance to win that car in a later Forzathon sometime someday.

Incorrect dish size is always something I don't like seeing. It seems sometimes that it's overlooked or most probably a time-saving practice to copy and scale those on the front to the back, and maybe most don't see it, but I do! :sadeyes:

So if you have the rear wheels of your Zonda the same as the front, I am going to get slightly :oreact:

Just a little heads-up, after I already wasted my time on this:

There's a new Forzathon going on (just a day or so remaining I think), and I read a lot of people are having issues with especially the 15 races completion to win a Subaru rally car. The achievement for having completed the task appears, but the car isn't added to the garage.

Just so you know, if this happens to you too, it's just a common bug. The devs have announced they won't fix it and instead will offer an other chance to win that car in a later Forzathon sometime someday.

They just posted an update about this:

Today we launched an update for Forza Horizon 3 on both Xbox One and Windows 10, which fixes an issue with the "Shake, Rally & Roll" #Forzathon event from last week, where players who completed the event were not receiving the Subaru rewards car. With this update, players who previously completed this event should receive their Subaru rewards car. Note that, as stated in last week's edition of the Week in Review, we will be giving players additional chances to earn that Subaru rewards car via upcoming #Forzathon events in the future. Look for more details soon.

I didn't know there was a maximum amount of photos you could store on Forza Hub, is there an easy way to download all of them at once so I can keep them somewhere else? Or can I somehow take photos directly to my PC instead of the cumbersome way they thought was a good idea for some reason? :hmmm:

• 2 weeks later...

First car from the dev-leak is making its way to FH3. The Lola T70 will be a Forzathon reward car available from February 3rd onwards.

The new cars that we’re adding to the game in February as #Forzathon rewards? If you missed it, here’s a recap:

· Ford Mustang Boss 302 Horizon Edition

· Chevrolet Chevelle Horizon Edition

· Ferrari 599XX

· Lola #6 Penske Sunoco T70

These are in addition to vehicles making return appearances as #Forzathon rewards, including the Terradyne Gurkha LAPV, the lalalala Warthog, the #75 Subaru VT15r Rally car, the #17 Xbox Racing Ford Falcon FG X, and the always popular Silvia S14. Between those awesome trucks, plus wheelspins, car horns, and more, February is shaping up to be fantastic. The first February event kicks off on Friday the 3rd, so get ready!

ae9b8b7d-da9e-4ea7-bd4f-8ca9c88e958b.jpg?n=WIR_1_27_17_Forzathon_Feb.jpg