We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tbc: 'the banner contest' #79 - Get on our banner! | WINNER: The Compensator

Eudemon

the banner contest #79 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)  

57 members have voted

1. 1. the banner contest #79 Poll (you can vote for a MAX of 3 entries)

• 1) Loz
    • 2) MichaelB450
    • 3) mau92
    • 4) Paladin Skylark
    • 5) Andreas¹
    • 6) CLR-GTR
    • 7) Ozzmcom
    • 8) Eeshan
    • 9) The Compensator
    • 10) carlos_69
    • 11) Milli
    • 12) Loekie5500
    • 13) EJS5000

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POLL OPEN!

Don't forget if you entered and can vote* then you MUST vote, for your entry to be valid!

An excellent theme for this one and all entrants really stepped up and produced some awesome entries to fit with it.

*if you have less than 10 posts then you can still enter but will not be able to cast a vote

========================================

We have introduced a new feature whereby the votes will not be able to be seen until the Poll is closed -- staff and thread creators can see these results though. Also there is a new 'Unvote' option that has been implemented, so if you make a mistake or change your mind then you can remove your vote and cast it again. :)

don't like the new system, retracting vote shouldn't be a thing.

Even though it's contest #79 we still have people saying they've accidentally voted for the wrong picture or that they didn't realise they got 3 votes. By allowing people to retract their vote it helps sort out the messy side of voting. And consequently, by hiding who is winning it means people aren't retracting their vote so that they then win themselves :nods:

don't like the new system, retracting vote shouldn't be a thing.
I can see what you are saying but seeing as the results are hidden until the end it shouldn't make much difference really. I could understand it more if the results were public and so people could actually influence the way the vote was going. I do think about things before putting them on here and converse with the staff to get an opinion on what they think before going ahead to. :p

I like it but I'm so curious as to how the vote is going. :p People make wrong votes sometimes, in fact just last competition and being able to change votes could just as well mean one more vote for you as it can one less. I don't see the problem.

You could start a new pool for people to bet money on who will win. :cheeky:

I like it but I'm so curious as to how the vote is going. :p People make wrong votes sometimes, in fact just last competition and being able to change votes could just as well mean one more vote for you as it can one less. I don't see the problem.

You could start a new pool for people to bet money on who will win. :cheeky:

You talking about the US election? :cheeky: