We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Probably a stupid question, but is the opponent AI being very erratic and slow normal for the base game or is that a symptom of a messed up install? I downloaded the game ages ago but for some reason never gave it a proper try and it seems perfect besides AI in much faster cars deciding to take Ragunathan-tier racing lines in the dirt, smacking every wall and generally letting me beat Ferraris in a Fiat Coupe. I'd like to get a decent challenge if possible. Traffic works fine so I don't think it's the >60 FPS physics bug.

4 hours ago, Misfire said:

Probably a stupid question, but is the opponent AI being very erratic and slow normal for the base game or is that a symptom of a messed up install? I downloaded the game ages ago but for some reason never gave it a proper try and it seems perfect besides AI in much faster cars deciding to take Ragunathan-tier racing lines in the dirt, smacking every wall and generally letting me beat Ferraris in a Fiat Coupe. I'd like to get a decent challenge if possible. Traffic works fine so I don't think it's the >60 FPS physics bug.

Use this mod https://turboduck.net/forums/topic/37971-faster-bots/?tab=comments#comment-612618

On 11/2/2023 at 12:31 PM, W2SteveCartthy-BR said:

Obrigado a você Milli e a todos os colaboradores desse maravilhoso trabalho. Vocês estão de parabéns. Já fiz meu download e estou curtindo essa raridade de tirar o chapéu. que é o TDU e, sendo agora platinum, aí eu tô viajando na boa!!!! KKKKKKK

Valeu galera!    D++++++++

Imagina! Fico feliz que esteja gostando, é um trabalho longo, que ainda tem muito o que melhorar, mas estamos todos, fazendo o melhor que podemos! 

E vou te pedir um favor, que tente escrever em inglês no fórum, o Google tradutor ajuda bastante, sabe como é, regras do fórum onde tem gente de todo lugar do mundo.  😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

when I play, 90% of cars are simply invisible. I feel like I've tried every possible combination of installation methods, even using different patches and fixes. Nothing seems to work. It also keeps cars from loading in on most races so I can't even start the race. I'm not sure what I've done wrong, but I even tried completely wiping my guest PC and installing the mods on there exactly as the instructions say and I still can't get it to work. I have everything from DirectX9 to MS Redistributables installed and I am having no luck, despite spending multiple days on attempting every combination I can think of with online sources. Please, if anyone knows the exact process of what I'm supposed to do I would greatly appreciate them sharing it.

34 minutes ago, Twitch1T said:

when I play, 90% of cars are simply invisible. I feel like I've tried every possible combination of installation methods, even using different patches and fixes. Nothing seems to work. It also keeps cars from loading in on most races so I can't even start the race. I'm not sure what I've done wrong, but I even tried completely wiping my guest PC and installing the mods on there exactly as the instructions say and I still can't get it to work. I have everything from DirectX9 to MS Redistributables installed and I am having no luck, despite spending multiple days on attempting every combination I can think of with online sources. Please, if anyone knows the exact process of what I'm supposed to do I would greatly appreciate them sharing it.

Does the game work correctly for you before installing the Platinum mod?

Does the game work correctly for you before installing the Platinum mod?

Yeah it does, also I think I've found the issue. No matter what settings I use (including a variety of settings with Voodoo) the game changes to 120fps when in dealerships, the map, and in loading screens. It forces 60FPS everywhere else, but I'm nearly positive this is what's causing my issue.

3 hours ago, Twitch1T said:

120fps

It may not work, but inside the Project Paradise launcher window, select(tick) only checkboxes: Vsync ; fx tweak OFF ; Big .bnk

(Vsync checkbox is about fps), assuming that you are not missing any files inside Euro/Bnk/Vehicules/Traffic/. i think that you have said that traffic worked in original, non Platinum game). Some custom mods (if you have applied any) may cause issues.

10 hours ago, Im_IsaacTRBO said:

Hello milli today i wanted to share something, when i installed the mod, some parts of the map doesnt load and my car straight up falls and it stuck saying loading

When you facing this problem again. You should be notice there'll no road or road got cutten that makes you fall into a endless loading screen. When you see that road, you should go to the Map Menu immediately.

15 hours ago, iFabz said:

When you facing this problem again. You should be notice there'll no road or road got cutten that makes you fall into a endless loading screen. When you see that road, you should go to the Map Menu immediately.

Thanks, but i have another problem, my game closes when i open the map

Edited by Im_IsaacTRBO
Its when i open it no matter what

On 1/21/2024 at 11:33 PM, Twitch1T said:

Enable bigbnk in the launcher. 

1 hour ago, dat_other_cesar said:

Hello, im new to here, and i've been playing the mod for a while, but i suddenly got a "login failed" error whenever i load up my profile. Does anyone know how i can fix this? i really want to keep my save file. (i was playing with the platinum mod, and update v1.21, on an online profile)

You've changed any information when logging in? This profile were used where before? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2024 at 9:33 PM, Twitch1T said:

In addition to enabling "big bnk" in the launcher as mentioned above, ensure that a copy of "d3d9.dll" is in the game's root directory. (It comes with the Platinum Patch bundle in *\Euro\Bnk\Database\ .) This fixed it for me.

On 2/5/2024 at 12:41 AM, strickerje said:

In addition to enabling "big bnk" in the launcher as mentioned above, ensure that a copy of "d3d9.dll" is in the game's root directory. (It comes with the Platinum Patch bundle in *\Euro\Bnk\Database\ .) This fixed it for me.

Having d3d9.dll in the folder causes my game to crash immediately. So I can choose between a few percent working or none.

This thing just doesn't bloody work on windows 10.