We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

5 hours ago, Pangorin said:

I having this issue, that is when I play the game for a while (30min-1hr), the traffic cars get glitched out, the map starts erasing on its own (roads all over the place, voids and texture glitches). Someone told me that using the 4gb executables will fixed that error, but it doesn't work for me 😞

P/s: sorry for my bad Eng :v because English is my second language :v

To use the 4gb executables, you must replace the original ones with them.  So, copy the files inside the 4gb executables folder, and paste them inside the root folder, replacing all the 3 files. 

That's the only solution for your problem. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time to re-discover the island of Oahu. TDU Platinum pursue the objective to be more than a collection of many different mods in a pack, the objective is to deliver a whole new experience, a who

Guys, progress is happening, at slow pace, since i have even less free time, but TDU Platinum v2.0 (a.k.a former update 1.13 that grew enough to be called v2.0) is happening. 

BOOM!   Check OP for download links.    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Milli said:

To use the 4gb executables, you must replace the original ones with them.  So, copy the files inside the 4gb executables folder, and paste them inside the root folder, replacing all the 3 files. 

That's the only solution for your problem. 

I followed the install instruction in "4gb executables" folder, but it seems that error still appears :v

2 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

it's hard coded, otherwise the solution wouldn't be such a workaround

I thought this workaround might have been temporary, until Milli or someone actually find what to mod in the code to fix it.

17 hours ago, TDUZoqqer said:

there is no "code" to work on in TDU. It's all database. If it's not in the database, it's not modable / changeable. And after 14 years of release of the game you can be sure the whole database was encrypted long ago already 🙂

I guess you mean decrypted. But even if the game is that old, sometimes there's still discoveries to be made. I mean, NFS Most Wanted is roughly as old, and only roughly like 1 year and a half ago did they manage to find a way to add cars to the game and not just replace them.

4 hours ago, melations said:

just one question i downloaded platinum and instaled it and created a new online save but when im freeroaming i don see other players anywhere

can someone help me please

Wait. It takes a while to connect. Also, open your ports, specifically Port 8889 at your router. Both protocols.

I created an account here just to ask this and I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask (sorry if it isn't) but... How do I get the game to run? I followed the video guide by ThunderTHR on youtube and also followed the installation notes of the link in the video comments. I also followed his other installation video on installing patches and yet it still won't run for me. I even disabled ingame overlays like Steam and Discord but the game still just crashes at start up. Can anyone here help me out? I really want to play this mod. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Cynco said:

I created an account here just to ask this and I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask (sorry if it isn't) but... How do I get the game to run? I followed the video guide by ThunderTHR on youtube and also followed the installation notes of the link in the video comments. I also followed his other installation video on installing patches and yet it still won't run for me. I even disabled ingame overlays like Steam and Discord but the game still just crashes at start up. Can anyone here help me out? I really want to play this mod. Thank you.

Run it as admin, remove any compability mode that might be there... if nothing works, i'd say, try to reinstall.  Get a base TDU game, and then you drop Platinum files over it.

1 hour ago, Milli said:

Run it as admin, remove any compability mode that might be there... if nothing works, i'd say, try to reinstall.  Get a base TDU game, and then you drop Platinum files over it.

I reinstalled it in another drive and for some reason it just started working haha! I like it so far! Thank you!

11 minutes ago, dragster666 said:

Figured it  out! For it to work on win 10 remove    the enbseries.ini and the d9d9   now it works for me. However i can't get it   to work online as before. 

Then it doesn't work, if you remove d3d9.dll, project paradise doesn't work. Without project paradise, you don't get bigbnk, without bigbnk, a lot of cars will be missing. Plus, i play on windows 10. 

19 minutes ago, Milli said:

Then it doesn't work, if you remove d3d9.dll, project paradise doesn't work. Without project paradise, you don't get bigbnk, without bigbnk, a lot of cars will be missing. Plus, i play on windows 10. 

Edit it looks like the enbseries.ini is the  only thing that needs to be deleted. 

Edited by dragster666
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements