We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

[PC] TDU Central Club

S71NG3R

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
hey ive asked if i could join before and know one invited me so uhh im gonna ask again... hey guys i am interested in this club and i would like to join again :)

Nope, rules in the first post state you simply need to join us on some club cruises.

Pretty simple to read the posts on this very page before you post?

hey ive asked if i could join before and know one invited me so uhh im gonna ask again... hey guys i am interested in this club and i would like to join again :)

If that's not clear enough here it is in the rules:

This thread is only to be used for information for the club. Each event will have a new thread and this is where you can request to take part. Any request in this thread or PM to join the club will be ignored.

If that's not clear enough here it is in the rules:

This thread is only to be used for information for the club. Each event will have a new thread and this is where you can request to take part. Any request in this thread or PM to join the club will be ignored.

i would like to join.

Maybe it's something in the water today. :confused:

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
hi, i would like to join. I am new, and would love to try a cruise. My name is duke227. Where did you get the map of the island? I would love to get one. I have tried printing it, but only get a small area. Thanks

i would like to join tdu:c and i am looking forward to be seeing you guys ingame :]

name ingame:trouble356 add me :]!!

Also let me know how can i join the club and if theres a try please let me know thanks! :thumbsup:

i wanna join is there an opening for me ?

hi im calbrum and i would like to join, im very new to this and am a bit unfamiliar with how to add people as friends, if you see me about , could you help me !!

Thanks again

read the first post!!!!!

It's a sad day for TDU-C PC club.

The club is now on hold until TDU2. The reason for this move is so not to run the club under demanding circumstances. The club is known for lots of fun and games and this is not possible to achieve at this time.

Thank you all for your time and patients we had lots of fun times. Too many to list and we have good knowledge of what works well for the future.

The club will return this is not the end.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

We are pleased to announce TDU-Central club is back......

We are sorry the club has been on hold for a few months due to technical problems. But now we are back and to celebrate the club video has been re-mastered from 4:3 to 16:9 HD check it out in the first post.

For any one new to the club the video is a collection of what fun we have.

Look out for news on the next cruise here.