We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Central Magazine

Speed

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly on topic, but would this be better if it was a "sticky" in this section, therefore people who read t will think it's more "official" to TDU-C! Plus it will always stay at the top... and not risk being forgotten about :)

Just my thoughts

Ok I will make it a sticky.

I could test the new cars (Skyline & RS4) or the koenigsegg for the magazine if that would be ok...(Wohoo,got our computer back!) And I've got the PSP one too!

Ok, cool, feel free, just let me know which you choose, or both so I can put it in the first thread, thanks :)

Actually,I test both. Skyline and RS4. I'll write an article about them. I can do an article about PSP version to the next number (October maybe?) :bananadance:

E:Can I do an article about drifting? For this number

Yes, you can write about whatever you like but as we were planning to host the full magazine on September 1st there isn't much time left, so we need everyone to send in there finished pages as soon as possible please, and the covers by the 28th August so we can have a vote on which one we will be using. Thankyou to everyone taking part :)

How's it coming along. You got all the articles and stuff together?

Lol no, we really havn't. It's fine though, we'll be ready on time, we just need some way to host it, maybe just attatchments if it comes to that.

Just a reminder, Covers are need by tomorrow and pages ASAP,

Thanks.

I can do the coding side if you want but i'm not very good, its the graphics side of thing though that I really fall down on, complatly rubbish which mean however much coding stuff I learn I can do nothing really.

This would be great, Thank you :D

We only recieved 2 covers and one of them is mine so I will post another thread so I can add a poll so people can vote :D

See here for Cover Competition.

Sorry guys,I did only manage to make article about skyline ('cause I had so much schoolworks to do :(). How should I post it? It's in microsoft word format and it includes pics

Pm it to me of TheScottishSpotter. Or add one of us on MSN, I think we're both listed.

Thanks.

P.S. Thanks Pherelas.

We have decided to postpone the release date of the TDU Central Magazine, mainly because noone has finished and we're not ready but also because the anniversary of the first release of TDU, September 5th on Xbox 360, is coming up and we thought this would be a good day for release. And anyway, this gives us more time to perfect it :D

Thanks for reading.