We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2 needs ...?

Eudemon

Personally I like it when 8 of us come together in the best supercars in the game. Only yesterday we had a cruise withcars including a Saleen, an Enzo, a Mclaren SLR and a Zonda. Without these fast paced cruises the game would seem a lot less fun, as a spend most of my time in A class cars, I don't know what I would do if they were locked away from me :(

Yes I agree with the pace being taken away = slightly boring speeds, but then the cruising wasn't all about pedal to the metal was it - hence the definition of crusing, not speeding, that's saved for the highway, and yesterday we didn't even (as far as I can remeber) spend a huge amount of time on it pacing down it!

I find it boring just holding down 'X' for ever not even tapping the brake, cos we're on the straight motorway, I prefer the single lane roads near the lighthouse, as you have to weave and BRAKE and use skill to stay on the road. TDU is about simulation as it's a driving SIMULATOR, and from the sounds of it you'll be very pleased when NFS Pro Street comes out (like me ofc :D) But I'd prefer another game aswell - like TDU2 - to be more realistic and not have thousands of Enzos driving around one island! Because to be frank there are never that many expensive cars around in one small space - EVER, unless you count the Gumball or race days etc

And if they were locked away, that would make you even more the determined to get the cars, and when you did unlock them, you'd be v v pleased, and say "Look at me I'm in my pink Veyron!" or something :P

Night all :goodnight:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like someone already stated, it would be really nice to see supercars limited somehow. Now TDU has the same effect than what PGR has. All the online races have enzo's and mclaren f1's. I would love to race with lower class cars but it's almost impossible to find someone to race with those.

Natural way to limit supercars would be money. Money should be harder to get. Another would be to limit the number of them. There could be some max limits for supercars and if you want an enzo you could get one only by trading with someone else. This is a bit tricky though since it can ruin the whole gaming experience but something like this would improve the game.

If you're gonna limit the number of Enzos around, it has to be done by unlocking the harder levels. Otherwise someone with no talent but loads of time can earn the money on easy races and then use the Enzo to complete the harder races.

Not that I'm saying some races should be made deliberately too hard, but you should be able to earn your Enzo by showing your driving skills are up to a certain standard.

Right, my ideas

We need replays in multiplayer races, and we need to be able to save those replays! A sort of replay in freeride would be cool too, so you can relive whatever cool stuff happens :p

Get rid of the reverse gear on bikes! seriously! we need a backwards waddle animation!

Being able to step in somebody else's car when he is driving, so you can be with 4 in one car (Like CLS, 300C etc.) And that you can switch drivers during the drive.

Swapping cars for 1 or 2 days with friends, but not being able to use them for races so you can fully test the car etc.

Being able to step in somebody else's car when he is driving, so you can be with 4 in one car (Like CLS, 300C etc.) And that you can switch drivers during the drive.

Swapping cars for 1 or 2 days with friends, but not being able to use them for races so you can fully test the car etc.

that reminds me of conflict desert storm

I think the idea of multi storey carparks should be added as it hasn't already been

Also what about the idea of being able to use a camera in game to snap cars going past you, like spotting cars like i do in real life :D, as in from your vehicle if you were a passenger and it would expand the photo mode area and to make it so that the wheels are moving in photomode when you take a picture and increase radial blur ;)

i have 2 more but plz its so we can have like drrifting tire upgrades or other grip tires that specialize in breaking in 1 sec without all hell coming loose

and rally cars like honda and subaru cuz for real my sisters boyfriend he works late and the only way to get home for him he has to go thru club meetingsw for illegal midnight racers and drifters and they dont have a class cars for example honda is very lightrweight it weighs like 1500 pounds so tthey swich its engine also they use audi subaru and alot of f and e class cars wouldnt it be nice to have the midnight feature when we have like club meats where no police are arround at night so we can have free open road with no cars afetr midnight and we would have like all these rally cars it be awesome and not just 8 ppl i mean can there be like a rally server when 100 ppl can get together even tho lag would be enormous . i know thats more than 2 but yea thats one of the things i want

This is copied from my post on alabama619 's What would make the game better?and my photomode thread

These are talking about how to improve TDU1, but I feel that these would also be great in TDU2. Check the thread link ^ for more ideas :)

I agree with mad max, we don't NEED any more games like NFS, thats why i didn't buy carbon because it's tuning slr's, carrera gt's etc.. and they do not need to be tuned exterior wise because they look fine as they are.

Yeah I agree, I just left my SLR with its original body kit on, but pianted it black and put window tint in. And alos left the STOCK rims on :)

As for less money in prizes i agree with this too. Far too easy to see nice cars driving about. It would be so much better if it was really rare to see an enzo like in real life, like WOW an enzo :D etc..

Here here, I've said all I need to on this :P (above post)

I also agree with Speedracer on the roads. There are far too many dull boring roads. We want very high up mountain roads with a barrier seperating you and certain death of falling down!

This is much like 'NFS: Carbon' and 'The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift', and this is a great feature as this adss realisim to the danger of mountain roads. :)

Also some more tunnels are in order and they should make it so if you see an enzo going past you in a tunnel or whatever it makes a lot of noise and carries on until it's about half a mile away (Wouldn't that be cool?! :D).

Yeah, you'd be able to hear it before it came ;) great idea!

Carparks are a great idea too. Especially the big multistory ones like in GTA but of course cars parked there and maybe you could have tolls to get in? like they do down your local city centre etc.. ;).

Yeah, I'd love to be able to get into the multi-story car park which is already in TDU, but it has an-unbreakable barrier :( lol - next patch ??

I would love to have windwipers in a car too. Just imagine having to swipe all that water off your windscreen in the pouring rain....

OR SNOW!!!

....hehe. I have talked about lights before and you should be able to put them on permanently or not at all. Indicators would be awesome too like they have in World Racing 2. I know hardly any of these suggestions will actually come true but theres always hope ;)

Indeed, or maybe Diablo can send these along with the othe suggestions to Atari, I think the final date for ideas is Sept 3rd... :)

:D It is though, half of my pictures has text on them. And when your in photomode the text doesn't disappear. You have to go back into game wait then go back into photo mode. And if someones types something while your in photomode it still shows :mad:

Yeah Please sort this out, via either letting it dissapear after 5 secs, or blocking it from photomode

• 4 months later...

Alright I have separated the suggestions into different categories and will be sending this to Atari to show what the community of this game is looking for in future renditions of this great series!

So please only post 2 at a time and please emphasise if your suggestions requires it, saying something like "Track days" and leaving it at that do not help.

Thanks.

I will be checking for confirmation on the ability of actually sending this list and will update accordingly. If you can think of any other categories or an improvement to the list then please say so.

:monkeydance:

Can you post a full list of what your final e-mail will be? Or would you prefer to do that? Or could you forwrd it onto me? ;)

I think I have already said what I would like in TDU2. But i'll re-order my posts in this thread

- We need to have no text dispayed when the final picture has been taken in photo-mode. But it should be displayed when you're messing around choosing the best angle etc.

- A selection of top end cars, maybe around 5 different ones, such as an Enzo or a Zonda, need to be kept only unlockable until you have reached Ace level, or another specific time in the game. As this means when you see one, you know that the person driving it is not a n00b, and you'd actually gorp at it, as you know deep down that someone has spent a long time on TDU to get the car. Now this would not mean that other fast cars such as the Murcielago would be locked, as some fast cars need to be unlockable from the beginning. As it is now.

- We need a night-time, or a real-time feature. Or one like GTA, where 1 second equals 1 minute in day time - for example. Or maybe a slower time-lapse. It could also take 4 hours to rotate through the game's 24 hour period. Menaing that the game night time mode appears 3 times a day.

- I would like it if there was a replay feature in multi-player races, like the single player races. Also, I would like the replay to be in ALL the single player races, as it is not currently. I have forgotten which races the replays are available currently.

- I'm not fussed about more cars, as we have lots to choose from. But I would like slightly better engine noises, which can either be heard from further away on a normal road, or just echoes more in the tunnel. Like what they do on Top Gear.

- Better quality mountain roads would be better, as they are just to sharp and not smooth, they need to be like they're like they are in real life.

- Have more roads which are single lane, as I have only found 4 slip roads which are like this, and they still have 2 hard shoulders :oook: and are really not long enough to film the Top Gear video thing on ;) However if there were roads which did not include hard-shoulders, like real life, this would also add to the experience, as it would improve realism, and means that roads are demanding.

- Also more quantity of off-road roads would be better, as there is only 1 section of demanding road (top of the map towards the right).

- Motorways to be improved, as there are (as far as I'm aware) no motorway/highway roads whcih have the "bumps" on which mean you normally get thrown into the barrier when you're at top-speed and the road turns when it also dips down steeply.

OK, here it is...

1 World with all platforms, simple, that's all I want Lol.

Everyone with the game, whatever platorm, should be able to play online in the same 'world.'

There are already games like this, which is where I got the idea from, and I don't see why it can't work. Us PC players with you 360ers in the same world would be cool :)

Speed that is what Windows Live is suppose to enable but as with everything Microsoft, it's delayed. Also I don't think you'll ever see PS3, 360 and PC working together in one title, more than likely Microsoft and Sony would be separate and of course the marketing would play down the PS3 due to this but hey anything's possible!