We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Favourite Music - Of The Week: Discussion

Iced_Bullet

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this tune at the moment, a nice fast paced track for some hardcore transit van driving!

J Majik & Wickaman - Crazy World

is it me (which im guessing it is) or are all these linked YT vids stopping after about 2 secs

It's just you, they all work fine for me :)

Yup with his Mariah Carey :) I found it funny they didn't know which Harry Potter Actor was coming on, so they said they'd google him! It's all good tbh. No one I really disslike, but Kelly O is a bit ... well ... not my thing, but she's on late, so it doesn't bother me. Nihal's Live lounge yesterday was shody :-/

Yup with his Mariah Carey :) I found it funny they didn't know which Harry Potter Actor was coming on, so they said they'd google him! It's all good tbh. No one I really disslike, but Kelly O is a bit ... well ... not my thing, but she's on late, so it doesn't bother me. Nadal's Live lounge yesterday was shody :-/

Ewww Kelly O oh and *pssst* It's Nihal! and yes it was very bad.

I love this tune at the moment, a nice fast paced track for some hardcore transit van driving!

J Majik & Wickaman - Crazy World

I am loving this song atm, especially whilst driving :D, but I do seem to be going a bit quicker than I usually do and thats not because my new Berlingo is quicker than my old Combo. Also prefer the original 5 min mix as it don't end as prematuly as the Radio edit at 2min 33sec.

I seem to be going through a bit of a Dance/Garage/DnB stage atm, but I'm sure the new Metallica album will change that.