We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week #24. CarboyZR1(2) :: Carboy makes not 1 but 2 durrr moments this week and the first one happened only 38 mins into the new week! In Speedtouch's thread (who just avoided being Nugget last week) about the crashed Aston Martin DBS which he originally linked to as a DB9 and he thought noone noticed, but uh no not here as I spotted it and quoted it to Speedtouch's dismay, but, you see Carboy never caught this and thought I was the one who was wrong as he tried to pull me up for it *eeh aww*. To really clinch it though, in the same thread he posts some of the infamous cars that have been on Bond including the Lotus that everyone knows and loves, the Elise! Well ...yeah, you know. :oook: :twisted:

Bond crashes his DB9...into a lake.[/url]
    You mean this? :DCue Carboy!!

Bond Never Drove a DB9. Nugget?

Bond Never Drove a DB9. Nugget?
    Nice one Carboy, you're up for the next week and it was only 38mins into it. :DAnd just to seal the deal, Carboy shows us his Bond knowledge.

I was about to say he did but then I remembered that it was a vanquish

But he also drove DBS, Z8, Elise, etc.

Don't you mean Esprit?

Bravo ! :excited:

Week #25. Baltoman :: Being the ever so helpful member he is, Baltoman posted a reply in regards to how to lose the Police in TDU when they are chasing you. Unfortunately the original poster was posting about Grand Theft Auto IV, an easy mistake to make you say? Uhh not when the thread itself was posted in the Grand Theft Auto IV forum, so Baltoman, official Doorman of TDUc, we salute while throwing nuggets at you.

just dont hit any cars, and you must NOT hit any police cars when they turn around to chase you, always work for me

lol, Im such a nugget, I thought you were talking about TDU... xD