We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nugget of the Week!! *archive*

Eudemon

• Replies 1.2k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to put this gem forward as 'Nugget of the week'

Anyone but me actually really enjoy tonight's fifth gear, the production and banter was much better probably due to their being less of it plus they got rid of that old git and that smarmy arse who used to be in the Cafe with Vicki.

The highlight was obviously Tiff and Jason in the Z4 and 350Z but I also enjoyed the Smart For Fun 2 as they really pointed out it's lack of speed and the Mini Clubman review was full of clever angles and camerawork. The usual bore sections were there too but even though I still rate Top Gear the best, Fifth Gear has become very enjoyable to watch now also.

Well there were 2 cruises going on at the same time :p Myself and Joel_1000 + Speed&Zurious xD becuase Speed and Zurious could not connet, and we didn't know they were trying to, so myself and Joel caried on oblivious lmao!

Sorry guys. :(

Check out my Gumball challenge competition in the half term holidays it's gunna be phat! :D

That's quite Oblivious eeh? Nugget! :D

Well there were 2 cruises going on at the same time :p Myself and Joel_1000 + Speed&Zurious xD becuase Speed and Zurious could not connet, and we didn't know they were trying to, so myself and Joel caried on oblivious lmao!

Check out my Gumball challenge competition in the half term holidays it's gunna be phat! :D

You realise you've just shot yourself in the foot big style? He wasn't trying to say obvious, he meant what he said with oblivious, ie they were completely unaware of what was going on, I thought that would've been obvious? ;)

:excited:

You realise you've just shot yourself in the foot big style? He wasn't trying to say obvious, he meant what he said with oblivious, ie they were completely unaware of what was going on, I thought that would've been obvious? ;)

Lol maybe he's oblivious to the meaning? :D

Ohwell, not that good in English :p

Week #4. Mb :: In an attempt to make someone else be noted as a Total Nugget Mb mistook the meaning of a word the person he was quoting used, thus labelling himself as the Total Nugget in one swift move. AKA He was a dumbass.

Just noticed that this has ended and it's a draw Rofl. I meant to vote at the last second and I forgot Lol, but oh well, I'll go make a sudden death thing now :)

I was speaking to him all week, and he kept saying he was gunna vote at last minute to make it seme like his vote really counted! But xD unlux

Nugget?

I was speaking to him all week, and he kept saying he was gunna vote at last minute to make it seme like his vote really counted! But xD unlux

Nugget?

As I said in the other thread, if I had remembered it wouldn't have made a difference. It would just have been a 3 way tie with you included, but for now it's just a 2 pic sudden death. I can't vote for myself and win after all Lol. :D

Vote Here!