We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post Your Screenshots Thread!

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never play flight simulators. Can you give me an advice what game to play ? I don't like fight in sky. Just want to fly.

What game is it ?

Ass ozz said, it's FSX and yes you need some addons to keep it enjoyable, because the game/sim by itself it's not THAT good. There are plenty of free addons (like the DC3 you see in the pictures) and many others are payware. These last are almost always better, and I say almost because there some developers that charge you for such crappy planes...

Ryzza named Flight, well if you want a simulator it's not the way to go. If you want to have some fun and not shoot down anybody then it's a good choice. If you want to bring some people down, get War Thunder free to play or... Pay to win more likely or get IL2, a full combat simulator.

Kelv, what lotus is that?

Regards!

That P1 ! What game, btw?

Messing around at silverstone. The new version of AC brought the M30 Group A (the less powerful version) and the DTM as an upgrade. The std version feels a bit slower indeed.

j2gp.jpg

rin0.jpg

--- Post Updated ---

Another one

6yps.jpg

@Kelv, 2 questions

-Are those images photoshopped or something? They look great! If no, what settings are you using?

-What do you mean by Scandinavian flick?

EDIT.

I've just read the maneuver in wikipedia, I find it quite difficult to do... I'm using a pad and the same analog I use for accelerate it's the brake :hmmm: But of course will try!

I found that editing the suspension and wheels I get better response in turns ;)