We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU PC Carpack Petition

bolmedias14

This was posted in the Official Patch + Carpack Discussion on the Atari TDU PC forum, where it has started to gain notoriety. Basically, I was completely fed up with having no Carpacks for the PC version of TDU, and so decided to start a petition asking for them. So far there are 91 signatures. I would be very grateful if you guys could help me along a bit, and sign it too. It can be found at http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/tdupcpacks .

Please, please help me.

Guest RB26DETT
Hoo boy, how can any PC TDU player not sign this?

I'm thinking of signing twice, under different emails...

good idea! i have one more email address that i use. lol!:p

EDIT: I signed again under the name "RB" :p

well as much as i wish to see more ferraris this wont make any difference to recieving dlc. i suppose i could give in a say nothing tried - nothing gained...

but, after trying very hard on that route myself. i can only say im tired of fighting them. Atari dont care about your demands, just they own deadlines. and i can assure you pc dlc isint a hot topic over there... :)

anyway goodluck - still hope you win :)

I would, but kalniel isn't talking to me atm, so I don't think I'm in his good books, lol :p

lmao kaniel dont talk to me that much mate... im not so much worried about kaniel anyway. we dont agree with each other alot. anyway mate i dont think a petition is going to make any difference to my account, think maybe another account is the only way to change that situation...

Remember the little reminder I gave at the Atari forums, if you want the right people to read and take note of this then make sure your message is constructive and not inflammatory or slander towards it's target otherwise they won't bother getting by the first page.

Unfortunately, Diablo, I can't control what the comments say, and If I delete them (which I can do), then I lose signatures. It's a horrible double-edged sword.

:excited:TDU 2 coming?! I really hope so, but I have signed the petiton anyway :)

At this rate and with Atari's attitude towards those who bought the PC version, I somehow doubt we'll get a PC version of the sequel due to low TDU sales, even if there will be one. I'm guessing if there is a sequel in production, I'm almost counting on it to be console only.

Signed it mate. under Ringo_60013. oh and i think atari should have at least given us the 250GTO since its on the back of the games box. dont you think? anyway i hope it goes well but i'd really like to see a completely finished (no glitches or holes in the landscape) TDU2 :)

Dont worry the 250gto isnt great, its caused alot of problems on the 360 version anyway