We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official TDU Central Awards 2007 - Winners

Baldy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's Diablo. We went to Lidl and bought a massive tin of spam at the low cost prices. We forced him to eat it all (he said it was horrible), and then cut holes in it and made him wear it. Then the photo was taken and uploaded and given to you. All for the low cost, of £3.18. Bargain.

Haha that really got me laughing. Baldred has a great way of finding a way to say things just right to get people laughing and this time it worked :D :p

*Moves bucket away* Yeah it was rancid hence why it was cheap but hey it had to be done !

Hey baldred where's my change? I gave you a £4 note.

Watches for Iced_Bullet to try and make me a nugget for the deliberate £4 where in fact it will be him!

:D :eek:

Well as I won something I thought an acceptance speach was in order, so here it goes:

I am very proud to be the winner of the Worst Xbox 360 Connection Award and to cause my fellow gamers to have lagging traffic and all other associated problems that come with me having a connection issue.

I am suprised it was me as there was alot of people who deserve this award more than me, like those on Virgin Media who I thought would have beaten me.

I would like to thank you all for your votes and I would like to say thanks to BT as without them this would not have been possible.

Thanks again.

lol, now thats out the way well done to all who won and good luck to everyone else for next year.