We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

xfire

Guest RB26DETT

Guest RB26DETT

i think it'd be best if we can display our xfire id's like the one's for xbox live and gamespy rather than asking each member for theirs. just an idea...:)

Guest RB26DETT
Good idea! But then if this goes ahead people will want one for steam and so forth :D

Steam would be cool actually seen as I play TF2 ;)

well, adding a Steam one would be pointless here because it has nothing to do with TD:U. we use xfire to communicate with each other ingame.;)

Guest RB26DETT

well diablo? your choice mate. :)

oooh! add me on xfire! my ID is justin41. hammy's the only one on my list from TDU-C and he doesn't even play TDU anymore. :p

Guest RB26DETT
Yeah I'll add it hopefully today, got some things to take care of including implement something S71NG3R requested so should be fun, if the forum goes down in flames you'll know why. lol

yey! thanks! :D

hope everything goes well for you buddy. :)

+ rep Diablo.

E: I know I'm asking for more coding .... but could you link the name to our XFire page? :) Like you do with the Live tags. Don't worry if you cba, I'm only being picky ;) My page is - http://www.xfire.com/profile/bulletediced

O/T, what's with the test thing under your avatar Diablo? With the shopping list? and also your Live tag? :p

Guest RB26DETT
+ rep Diablo.

O/T, what's with the test thing under your avatar Diablo? With the shopping list?

E: I know I'm asking for more coding .... but could you link the name to our XFire page? :) Like you do with the Live tags. Don't worry if you cba ;) My page is - http://www.xfire.com/profile/bulletediced

nice idea. i didn't know we had an xfire page. i'm a noob. +rep

i'm going to edit my page now. hahaha!

EDIT: I have to spread rep. How do you spread rep?