We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

saw today a BMW x6m AWESOME sound:D

a couple of weeks ago i saw my first sl55 amg (was infront of a cocktail lounge),looks freaking awesome in real life :dance:

it was black with chrom rims and SLAMMED aahhh next time i will take some pics.

Just been down the seafront in Sunny Essex, UK and saw two M5's, a GMC stretched limo and a H2 one also.

Plus, lots of the usual helping of riced up cars that you get in this part of England :D I also saw a lot of ricers with bonnet bra's :susp: ...mainly on corsas and fiesta zetec S's, chavs.

Oh and plenty of 6-pot Bimmers/Beamers ^_^ Obviously I can tell by their growls :cheeky:

I saw a Dodge Challenger SRT8 today. Granted, my fellow American users will just keep scrolling, but there was something special (or not so) about this one. It was gray, which is cool (but fairly normal), but it had some other decals on it. Softly and tastefully applied, and in a slightly brighter gray. They looked pretty sweet, except for the fact that the word "POLICE" was written in between the stripes on the side. In addition to the subtle, slick vinyls, the car had a bullbar (matched the color), a lip spoiler, the 20-inch optional wheels, aftermarket rally-style fog lights, and some really well-placed long-range antennas. Cool stuff (and parked, too, which is a relief). Rumor has it it's a private car an officer uses. If that's true, he's got to be the coolest police officer for several hundred miles. :D

I only see the new Wane Wooney's and some LR4's but no Defenders, sadly.

In my uber-obsessed-with-TGUK days, I used to say that, but now I just call them Range Rover Sports. For the record, though, I think it's a Wayne Wover or a Range Rooney. ;) It's a shame the Defender didn't catch on over here, though. :(

-Leadfoot

Saw a 993 Carbio, nice to see them as its all 996's and 7's! What made it weirder and cooler was it had 4 Old folk in it(At least 60+). hope I'll be able to enjoy Cars like that when I'm older!

I'm hopefully going to Edinburgh somtime in the next 2 weeks, so some speedhunting will be done!