We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow the last two pages have been absolutely astonishing!

The CLK-GTR was jawdropping...! I love it! How many were supposedly produced?

The White 458 looks good Mb, the stripe is very cool, like a GTO.

Tom's stuff is rather awesome as usual.

And Leadfoot that is some stunning photography. As I said on your video, I'm really proud/impressed (lol) of your video work. It absolutely craps on all the car channels I'm subscribed to at the moment. I wouldn't be surprised if you end up working for a big motoring mag/tv show or something ;P

And as for everyone else, keep the awesome pictures coming ;)

Well yesterday seemed to be an above-average carspotting day for me, however I didn't get pics of any of the mentioned cars since they were all on the road. But here we go anyway...

A green Aston Martin DB1 SPA (only got a quick look at it, but after some research I believe that's what it was), a silver Mercedes S55 AMG W220, a red w/white stripes Shelby Cobra 427 (couldn't tell if it was 1960's original or a continuation model), at least 3 Porsche Boxsters, a Cayman, a red 911 996 convertible with appalingly-gross red stripe wheels, my dream car, aka a red '03-'04 Mustang SVT Cobra, 2 '70 Chevelles, a '65 Mustang Coupe, possibly a white '69 Mustang Boss 302 (saw it out of the corner of my eye and I'm only saying it was a Boss 302 because of the trademark side vinyl stripe), several C4/C5/C6 Corvettes (mostly convertibles, but did see a blue C5 Z06 and a blue w/red stripes C6 GS), a WS6 Firebird, and last but not least, an orange Lamborghini Gallardo coupe (which at first I had heard and then saw as I quickly turned to see it thunder down a road in Towson).

Nothing short of spectacular I'd say. :D