We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The days of 800x600, ah dem days.

Seriously though there was a time when staff and members discussed things like this, that seems to be lost. It's more adhering to what was put in place rather than looking to move it on. I appreciate some people live in 3rd world countries like Australia and the UK but for the rest of the world broadband has moved on. Ah well. TDUCk ain't the same yo!

Because 3rd world countries are necessarily not evolved. ¬¬

3rd world country just means the main form that the country earn money is by farm products... That doesn't means it is poor and without technology.

#My 2 cents.

^Can't wait to see more, Tom!

Because 3rd world countries are necessarily not evolved. ¬¬

3rd world country just means the main form that the country earn money is by farm products... That doesn't means it is poor and without technology.

#My 2 cents.

Looks like Milli's sarcasm radar is finicky today. :whistle:

-Leadfoot

On my way back from Aberdeen about a hour ago, on the exit of a round-a-bout onto a duel-carriageway seen a Audi RS4 and a MG ZT-T 260(thats the Mustang V8 powered one) give it full power till they reached about 100Mph. Sadly the 75 could't keep up untill they slowed back to 70, Should have a picture later as my friend took.(I was driving)

They really sound Great! :D