We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tommorow i had the perfect wake-up moment.

I woke up, so i walked to my window and looked outside.

And there stood a nice red F430 Spider with Challenge wheels and yellow calipers right in front of my door! I thought it was a dream... So i blinked my eyes to see if it was for real.

Yes it was! But then it drove off... :p

Well I saw a mark one Ford Mondeo with HKS stickers on the doors and Saleen emblazoned across the windscreen. So in all fairness should this happen to be a competition I have just won.

I've actually seen something comparable to that today, lol. I was driving around in my college's parking garage, and happened to pass a pink mustang with flame stickers from the front bumper, all the way back to the door-hinges. Mind you this was not paint. STICKERS, lol. It made we want to throw up, being a Ford driver myself.

Ferrari 599 GTB

Audi R8

Porsche 911 996 Turbo

Lamborghini Murciélago LP640

I saw,

Veyron x 3

Enzo x 8

F1 LM x 5

599 x 9

F340 x 2,500

Spaceshuttle x 1

Sadly I left my camera at home, what a day though eh? /sarcasm

*looks at shy guys post* *decides not to post what i've seen* *cries*

Go ahead and post Safiro, by what he see's on a daily basis he is either living in Mayfair or lying. Go figure.

May I reiterate that the title of this thread is "What you saw recently" not "What you dreamt up recently".

No pics, no post.

May I reiterate that the title of this thread is "What you saw recently" not "What you dreamt up recently".

No pics, no post.

Amen to that! ;)

Sucks you didn't have your camera though. You would have had amazing opportunites... :(