We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this Ferrari infront of me on way home (sorry for the sun glare) i'm not sure on the model though (F355?) & i took a pic of our work truck after it clipped a low tree. I lol'd when i first saw it.

Ferrari F355?

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Hehe bent truck(it's not normally that angular lol)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I was driving back from Tesco today in my scabby, muddy, 6 year old Fiat Punto, when I saw driving the other way a DB9. I wasn't actually that excited either... Seriously, Aberdeen is full of that kind of thing, god knows how many V8 Vantages I've seen... Audi RS4s pop up all over the place, seen a couple of the new RS6s recently too, they sound lovely though, big bassy rumble.

I think in the last couple of months I've seen about 3-4 R8s driving around too... This place is too rich.

Corvettes x 3 I think

Merc CLS

Porsche 911 Carrera (Same one as I saw roughly 2 months ago)

Porsche 944 S2 :D Have never seen one of these in real life before, engine sounded like my RC cars though :eek:

And some more cars, but I can't remember them now :(

1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass?

Ooh, I forgot to check that up, brb :p I know it was a Cutlass though, said on the back :D

Turned out to be a '69 actually :D

And, apparently, it's red :p

Today i was very very lucky.

Saw an ORIGINAL Ferrari 250 GTO.

It was on the other side of the highway. I know it's an original one as i recognized it's racing paintjob. So awesome! Also 997 GT2, 997 GT3, E55 AMG, S65 AMG, RS6 C6 and some other small things.