We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Americans don't approve stuff that is better than theirs. Audi RS6 Avant, best family/sports estate ever. Don't allow it. Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R, best drifter and handling car ever. Don't allow it. Pagani Zonda, the most insane and jaw dropping car ever. Don't allow it.

Get my point, eh?

Americans don't approve stuff that is better than theirs. Audi RS6 Avant, best family/sports estate ever. Don't allow it. Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R, best drifter and handling car ever. Don't allow it. Pagani Zonda, the most insane and jaw dropping car ever. Don't allow it.

Get my point, eh?

As funny as that is, it almost sounds like a childish statement to me. its due to Emissions and safety standards, not because they happen to be awesome cars.

saw a 2010 Mustang GT, Lamborghini Gallardo LP650-4, Lamborghini Murciélago LP640, Ford GT, 5 Nissan Skyline GTR R34 M-spec nür, and 2 Nissan GTR-R35...

i was at the Nurburgring ring today and there they were :D

Epic fail. :)

Ring is closed, place is full of snow, no way mate:lol:

As funny as that is, it almost sounds like a childish statement to me. its due to Emissions and safety standards, not because they happen to be awesome cars.

I'm sorry but I can't stand when Americans talk to me about emissions and safety. They are the last people I would ask if I wanted a green and safe car. Most of the old Vettes don't have airbags and smoke like hell. So why wouldn't you allow a Zonda? The RS6, it's full of airbags and safety systems. Yes, it does get a bit more emissions from the huge engine but compared to the most supercars sold in America, it's not shocking. You can drive it as an everyday car, like a business car, like a sports car. Tell me some American cars that can do all this (5 seats, big boot aswell). Now you see, the Americans don't have such things and when someone from another continent tries to sell them over there, they claim it as a lunacy and ban it.

^ I'm not American Koeni:p. What about the CTS-V or the 300C SRT-8? They have 5 seats and big boots/trunks. But I guess that is just the way it works, I'm not the one that makes those laws. I remember back when Pontiac came out with the new GTO in 2004, we couldn't buy them in Canada because we use to have a law that every car sold here, had to have its air bags deploy if it hit something at 5 MPH and the GTO didn't. That also might be one of the reasons Zondas aren't legal in North America, and I have to agree with you, I don't think its right that the RS6 isn't legal.