We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

Don't misquote my words to make me look stupid. I can change my mind and the way I think, thank you.

God, you're a bit offensive today are you not? You also did mention that about the Panamera btw so I wouldn't say that if I was you. Other people are allowed to have opinions apart from you, you know. ;)

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can change my mind and the way I think, thank you.

What am I doing wrong? :rolleyes:

I think that's what has annoyed certain people. You can always change the way you think, which is why it often pays to never get too heated when someones opinion differs to yours. Because one day (as I have found out many times) you may end up agreeing with them.

I think that's what has annoyed certain people. You can always change the way you think, which is why it often pays to never get too heated when someones opinion differs to yours. Because one day (as I have found out many times) you may end up agreeing with them.

+ Uno

I quite like the 5GT. I didn't at first, but now its like its a funky decent design. Its the same way with 17.8% of the Panamera, The Interior is Goregous, and the front is too, as long as you dont go past the front fender it's very nice looking. Just a mans opinion!

Aston Martin V8 Vantage, with N400 wheels and sideskirts. It also had clear tail lights.

I don't think it was an N400 though, the inserts in the rear lights were body coloured. Still nom though :D

2x Aston Martin DB9.

2x Aston Martin V8 Vantage

2x Bentley Continental

Bentley Azure.

I cheated and drove past a Bentley/Aston Martin dealership, although one DB9 was spotted about 10 miles away from it.

Others:

VW Golf R

Porsche Cayenne Turbo with what I can only assume was a Middle-Eastern number plate which in itself is a really rare spot no matter what the car is.

Saw

2 DB7s (they seem to be everywhere around here)

A Maseratti Gransport

An old Rolls Royce

and hundreds of porches like normal

But I heard that some people have seen a white 458 around the area where I live, I hope i'll get to see this :nuts:

No pictures of anything :(, but i'm going to London at the weekend to should get lots of picture of nice cars :)

Not a bad day for car spotting really.

Aston Martin DB9 Coupe and Volante

Aston Martin V8 Vantage

Jag XKR Cabriolet

Nissan GT-R

Chevrolet Corvette C6 (I think it was a C6, couldnt tell if it was a Z06 or not)

Ferrari F430

Citroen DS3

:)