We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Porsche Carrera S.

VW Scirocco '10 plate.

VW Golf GTI Edition 30.

Yes, I've been to the VW garage again. It was a suprise to see a Porsche parked outside the showroom, though. I have a picture of it but it's ruined by sun-light and window reflections which I didn't notice at the time.

A new Techart Magnum in here. A white one this time.

The C6 Vette with changed rims. They are now silver, not black.

Mercedes G55 AMG passed by and made a nice roaring sound.

BMW 5 GT that I actually quite liked.

Ew.... You LIKE the 5GT? You sure you aren't joking. I have seen two and they are absolutely hideous. :-x

Theres also no point in them, just like another silly invention the X6 but that actually looks alright.

5gt-carscoop-02.jpg

So yeah you like this then? You must also love the Ssangyong Rodius.

Sorry to say this but, they seem to come from the same ancestor. :rolleyes: :p

6SsangyongRodiuscarreview.jpg

Ew.... You LIKE the 5GT? You sure you aren't joking. I have seen two and they are absolutely hideous. :-x

Theres also no point in them, just like another silly invention the X6 but that actually looks alright.

So yeah you like this then? You must also love the Ssangyong Rodius.

Sorry to say this but, they seem to come from the same ancestor. :rolleyes: :p

Hm, I thought you like to say that people have different opinions and tastes and you can't force your opinion to others.

Kthxbye.

Imagine if you always carry your camera in the car, then one day you take it out because you had to transfer photos then you forget to put it back in the car. The following day you see a DB9, Bentley Conti GT, 2 CL63's and a Ferrari California.... I'm not happy.

Either way the 5GT is a turd. I have seen one. Yes one. That says it all. Nothing taken away from BMW, it's well built, well equipped and I'm sure great to drive but... why? The 5 saloon and touring are both better looking and more practical for your needs, unless of course you are a wardrobe salesmen with a fetish for laying wardrobes on their side rather than their back.

However, you are within your rights to like it. I like some cars that are truly rubbish.