We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;388501']That's pretty nice - isn't there a 200% import tax for luxury items like that?

-Leadfoot

A Veyron costs 160 million of their currency. A 3 series costs 2 million after tax there, in their currency.But he's luck his dad is a shady loan shark, but how he's going to be shady in that thing, I have no idea.

Nothing special, but i saw another MK1 MR2 today! Smile and Thumbs up to the driver, greeted with pop-up's up and a toot!

Class!:cool:

Nice! Is that Mk1 in your sig yours?

Saw a Bentley Continental Flying Spur today. :) Was filthy, covered in salt, and it was in traffic, but still. :)

-Leadfoot

;388697']Nice! Is that Mk1 in your sig yours?

I wish, sadly mine is in a sorry state right now:( Feel bad for neaglcting her!(still runs, but moving house over the winter and having to leave it outside) But I'll fit it up!:cool:

my mate wanted my advice on wheather a car hes thinking of buying was in good condition, we saw got overtaken by a Noble M12 Doing over 100MPH! we know the speed as lets say my friend was beeing a little happy with his!

The car featured (unfortunately) may ring a bell to a lot of people in this thread, especially alex

Didn't realise it was Evan's car you took a photy of Alex, unless that paint job is an option, in which case I'll look rather stupid!

Anyway, my spot would be a brand new 60 plate white gallardo going past sounding amazing, that fizzing feeling that james may talks about is actually true!

The car featured (unfortunately) may ring a bell to a lot of people in this thread, especially alex

Didn't realise it was Evan's car you took a photy of Alex, unless that paint job is an option, in which case I'll look rather stupid!

Anyway, my spot would be a brand new 60 plate white gallardo going past sounding amazing, that fizzing feeling that james may talks about is actually true!

The paint job is not an option (though many are). There was a special post of the step-by-step vinyl wrap process on L4P (I hate that site, but I find it very interesting to see crappy pics of brilliant cars. It's a comfortingly weird sensation), but they didn't mention the car was Evans'.

-Leadfoot

;388789']The paint job is not an option (though many are). There was a special post of the step-by-step vinyl wrap process on L4P (I hate that site, but I find it very interesting to see crappy pics of brilliant cars. It's a comfortingly weird sensation), but they didn't mention the car was Evans'.

-Leadfoot

The paint job is an option. Just go to Ferrari.com and configure the 599 GTO. You can select the colour, and it's called: Historical racing livery.

Nice shots criss! I saw a clio V6 today.

Mike, it's not the same car, look at my photo and then Chris Evan's one. The one I saw has carbon sideblades and black wheels :p. Plus there was a guy that wasn't Chris Evans driving it :lol:

ETA:

Saw today

2 GT2 RS'

3 458s

LP640 (RED!)

599 GTO

SLR

Scud

Mk1 Superleggera

and a few other bits and bobs

oh and the back of an Sv, escaped though :cry:

Pictures will appear along the week from me and Tom :D

Just go to Ferrari.com and configure the 599 GTO.[/url] You can select the colour, and it's called: Historical racing livery.

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about that (I do remember seeing that when I first used the configurator, now that you mention it). So maybe the L4P thread was about a clear-coat wrap or something (I would find it, but the site is down at the moment).

But whats the odds that there would be 2 599 GTO's with the exact same everything in the same city. So its probally chris's.

Yeah, that's the other reason.

-Leadfoot

I beg to differ. Your pic was thought out, during the daytime, and properly adjusted. The paparazzi pic is at night, high up, and with a flash. If it's the grill, and wheels your pointing out, they're the same. As for the darker side skirt, that's probably a trick of the light.

-Leadfoot

Okay, you're right. But two nearly identical 599 GTO's in one city? Impressive.

You serious lol, they have 2 different plates aswell, the one I saw's plate is 2END and chris Evan's has his FAB 1 plate on. They are two different cars.

That's the first thing that I looked for, but I don't recall Alex posting a rear shot of the GTO he saw.

-Leadfoot