We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt88;102340']I've seen most of the cars Rambo saw in Monaco here in Aberdeen, lol. This really is the oil capital of Europe...

That Ferrari 288 GTO is actually really ugly... But it's a Ferrari!

That Evoluzione certainly is but is rare so a great spot. I've only ever seen the normal 288 GTO which is stunning,

Anyway today at marina today saw and XF, 2 911 Turbo's, 360 Spyder, Rolls Royce Corniche and the normal array for M3's, Range Rovers ect.

Saw one thing that i've never seen before, no idea what it is, no photo's or anything probably quite rare and annoyed I didn't have a camera,

Seen a lot of cars recently but unfortunately I don`t carry my camer with me so no pics, sorry :

Merc CL65 AMG followed by BMW M6 and Porsche Cayenne Turbo TechArt. I can`t describe you the sound that those beasts made. Also seen a Jag XKR and a VW Phaeton. Suzuki Swift Sport with great blue color on it. Porsche 911 Turbo in black and a TVR Sagaris in silver, drifting around my block. :drool:

Me and some people from work...

... went to Knutstorp raceway in Sweden for a trackday. Had lots of fun. Got to drive loads of nice cars, and I had my Celica do some serious racing as well.

I'll post some more pictures, when I get a chance later. For now, here is my having a trip in a swedish built car, and a picture of me after the five laps I got as a passenger.

:thumbsup:

It was mainly as passenger, as the cars there were privately owned.

Had a trip in a Honda Civic Type R, my own Celica and a Porsche Cayman.

Other than that I rode Shotgun in the new Mitsubishi Lancer, Porsche GT3, Porsche GT2, Honda NSX, BMW M5, Lotus Exige... and the Koenigsegg