We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen friday a freaking nice Golf MK1, chrome bumpers, nice rims, lowered, just perfect, it had a 1.8 litre engine in it, with 140 HP, it was damn quick :D

and a week ago, i've sat into a Golf 2 Syncro(original Syncro), with 190 HP, a 1.8 litre G60 engine, it was damn quick too :D

ow, i saw a corvette from the 90's, but corvettes, they are not that magical for me :P

I really don't care about corvette's and Ferrari's, but i like the R8 and Gallardo and Murci :D

Today was an interesting day -

- Jaguar XKR (Tuned by Arden) - Saw it parked in a Garage and told my dad to stop to get some photos of it. It looked like it has just been kitted up as there was no paint on the Arden body panels.

- Ford Focus RS - Looked amazingly sexy in white and I saw it pass the window as I was eating dinner in a restuarant tonight. :)

- Porsche 996 GT3 Clubsport (Bright yellow) - The guy driving was really pushing it to the limit around the winding roads north of Arbroath! Saw it twice as well!

- Audi RS4 B7

- Lotus Elise 111R

- Mercedes ML *I know it's crap but the story is interesting* ;) - Was down at a beach today, no sand but lots of pebbles. The driver decided he would test the four wheel drive on the pebbles and it was not a good ending. He got stuck and couldn't get out. A bin lorry offered some help with a tow rope to pull him out but he tried two tow ropes and they both snapped. Later I saw him being driven away on the back of a Recovery Truck, stupid fool. :D

- Alpina B3

- Morris Minor

- BMW M3 E92 Sedan

- BMW M3 E92 Coupe - The same one I have spotted before in all black. Sounds so good!

- Subaru Impreza WRX STI (2nd Gen + 3rd Gen) and an Impreza Type R (First Gen)

- Jaguar XKR x2

Today was an interesting day -

- Mercedes ML *I know it's crap but the story is interesting* ;) - Was down at a beach today, no sand but lots of pebbles. The driver decided he would test the four wheel drive on the pebbles and it was not a good ending. He got stuck and couldn't get out. A bin lorry offered some help with a tow rope to pull him out but he tried two tow ropes and they both snapped. Later I saw him being driven away on the back of a Recovery Truck, stupid fool. :D

XD :facepalm: