We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a Porsche GT1 in Cannes this summer, gonna upload a pic as soon as i get back my external hdd :]

The yellow one with French plates i guess.

3817040063_474fa5dfb3.jpg

It's sweet. I've only seen a silver one.:sulk:

Today:

A really, really nice Evo, in silver, owned by a guy who works at a petrol station (he can feed it for free, no wonder he owns an Evo lol)

4270706001_b87f95a7a1_b.jpg

4270706473_59b651a671_b.jpg

And this... :D:D

A painfully riced out Lada of some sort. It says Crossfire on it, it's numbered ''703'' and it has a big ol' fire on both sides :D In my town! You should see the inside. Didn't take a pic though, the dude who owns it was coming :D

4271489874_035227cd87_b.jpg

4270743903_d62f203744_b.jpg

That's Latvia for ya! xD

A Black Porsche Panamera S (first Panamera I've seen on the road, and I quite like the look of it) and a filthy Silver Evo IX :D.

our neighbour bought a panamera and my mum mocked him if he cud pls **** off with his ugly mazda (she didnt realise its a porsche lol) cuz he was blocking our entrance to the parking lot haha.

Went to Edmonton Again :D it's winter so not exotic's.

-X Wayyyyy to many X5's

- Passed by a Corvette dealer they had a bunch of Z06's, a ZR1 (:drool:), 4 CTS-V's (Orgasm), 2 XLR's Couldn't get any pics :(:(. But It was Instant Jizz..

not on the road but last saturday, i saw a lexus lf-a, a lamborghini murcialago LP670-4 SV, a noble M600, alfa 8c, Mercedes SL AMG, Ferrari F430, Aspira, Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Lamborghini LP 560-4 Spyder, Nissan GTR, Nissan GTR spec V, Ferrari California, Ferrari F355 Spider, Mercedes CLK DTM AMG Convertable, Porsche Pannamera, Aston Martin DB7, aston martin DB9, aston martin V8 Vantage N400, aston martin DBS, bentley continental GT Speed and Holden Maloo

not on the road but last saturday, i saw a lexus lf-a, a lamborghini murcialago LP670-4 SV, a noble M600, alfa 8c, Mercedes SL AMG, Ferrari F430, Aspira, Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder, Lamborghini LP 560-4 Spyder, Nissan GTR, Nissan GTR spec V, Ferrari California, Ferrari F355 Spider, Mercedes CLK DTM AMG Convertable, Porsche Pannamera, Aston Martin DB7, aston martin DB9, aston martin V8 Vantage N400, aston martin DBS, bentley continental GT Speed and Holden Maloo

Haha, my brother saw all of those. *jealous*

Anyway, BMW M5, the guy put his foot down when he drove past us :drool:

And this... :D:D

A painfully riced out Lada of some sort. It says Crossfire on it, it's numbered ''703'' and it has a big ol' fire on both sides :D In my town! You should see the inside. Didn't take a pic though, the dude who owns it was coming :D

Painfully riced out? Lol, that's far from even starting to be riced out. This is what we have to put up with over here:

12094_3083.jpg

corsa-tuning.jpg

moddeduk1-2006-248.jpg

citroen-saxo~1.JPG

...dem badman geezers and dere sick cars...

Whoop-tee-doo, you were at a car show.

Anyway I saw my first BMW X5M/X6M. Not sure which as I never got to see the back. All I saw was it was in bright red as I was getting on the bus, showing my pass to the driver. :p