We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw an Alpina B7. Was pretty nice, but I noticed the driver was a first time learner. Her dad(?) was in the passenger seat guiding her. So another rich-person-but-probably-can't-drive-and-will-crash-their-brand-new-car-within-the-next-48-minutes kind of driver.

Saw an Alpina B7. Was pretty nice, but I noticed the driver was a first time learner. Her dad(?) was in the passenger seat guiding her. So another rich-person-but-probably-can't-drive-and-will-crash-their-brand-new-car-within-the-next-48-minutes kind of driver.

Was she hot? :nuts: :p j/k

I know a lot of people like that around where I live. Everyone drives Bimmers or Audi Q7s (or Volvos), and I often see people I know (and wouldn't trust with a go-kart) driving them around. Oh, and one of my friends got a ride in the first new-series B7 in the US (a press car), said it was cool. Oh, and didn't tell me about it until later. :rolleyes:

And I just realized you live in NYC. Cool! :)

-Leadfoot

;366805']I know a lot of people like that around where I live. Everyone drives Bimmers or Audi Q7s (or Volvos)' date=' and I often see people I know (and wouldn't trust with a go-kart) driving them around...[/quote']

Lol same here. My friend has a brand new X3 and well, he can drive, he's just reckless about it. All the time. :p

Winter is approaching fast, so all the nice cars are going away, although I did see a BMW X6 with Hamman rims last weekend.

Ha! Winters approaching! We have had atleast 6 inchs of snow in the past 2 weeks! But us brave Canadians are still driving our sports cars. As my previous post shows

But us brave Canadians are still driving our sports cars.

I'd like to say that ome of us Scot's are like that too when the snow comes! But most people do think its a tad crazy to drive a MR2 up to the ski Center when you can't see what 5 meters ahead of your and the Snows Piled up higher than your car!

Whats annoying is that when it came to a single lane road and we let came accross another car(a BMW X5) they refused to move there car onto the side a little bit...

Anways Were doing it again this year and possablay having an Elise with a Custume Snowboard rack in the party! :cheeky: I'll post pic's if it happes!

Anywys, ontopic.....I seen a Lotus 2 Elevan last night! Yellow and the guy had a Yellow race suit on! Epic!

I'd like to say that ome of us Scot's are like that too when the snow comes! But most people do think its a tad crazy to drive a MR2 up to the ski Center when you can't see what 5 meters ahead of your and the Snows Piled up higher than your car!

Whats annoying is that when it came to a single lane road and we let came accross another car(a BMW X5) they refused to move there car onto the side a little bit...

Anways Were doing it again this year and possablay having an Elise with a Custume Snowboard rack in the party! :cheeky: I'll post pic's if it happes!

Anywys, ontopic.....I seen a Lotus 2 Elevan last night! Yellow and the guy had a Yellow race suit on! Epic!

I've seen and heard about people driving Elises up to ski mountains on multiple occasions, as well as 911s and Bentleys and stuff. Oh, and Civics with summer tires. :whistle: Can't wait to see how well Elising in the snow actually works.

@tdu66: Awesome shot!

-Leadfoot

Yesterday I've seen:

-Audi R8

-Mercedes Benz SLS AMG

-Bentley Continental GT

-Ferrari 575 Maranello

an a lot of Porsches in the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart

Today:

-Mercedes Benz SLR 722

-Bentley Continental GT SS

-Aston Martin DB9