We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The other day while out and about I saw an 'ADAC' (German AA ?????!) lorry with a German plate 1 series & a German plate 3 series (current gen !) on it.

Weird huh ?????

I thought it was I mean its not everyday you see a German recovery truck near Birmingham in the UK is it :oook: ?????.

Guest RB26DETT

I'm in hong kong right now sadly its my last day here. During my stay here the only interesting cars i saw are

Black nissan gtr

yellow ferrari 360 spyder

red ferrari f430 coupe

Guest RB26DETT
you went Hong-Kong? lucky <bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep> learn any Chinese?

LOL I can't speak chinese, just English most of the time. I get mistaken for an American often because I speak with an accent. Cab driver there mistook me for one LOL.

haha. Unluckily though, i was locked up in my hotel room for 2 days with a flu. I got the symptoms about 2 days before I left for hong kong.

Guest RB26DETT

i saw a M3 E92 Sedan! i love the rims and the front of the car. i'm not a fan of the rear lights.

Busy traffic... :rolleyes:

Sur%20la%20route%20%281%29.jpg

Really busy... my little Fiat was stuck in the middle of trucks :eek_blue: :D

Sur%20la%20route%20%282%29.jpg

I love these trucks who try to overtake an other truck, but they didnt success.... and I'm stuck behind for 5-10km sometimes ! :mad:

Sur%20la%20route%20%283%29.jpg

I also saw some great car like this Dodge :)

Sur%20la%20route%20%284%29.jpg

Sur%20la%20route%20%285%29.jpg

And I followed this Lotus Elise and Toyota Supra for about 50km, that was cool :) I had also a little video to see them : http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=ar7N7fE6hrU )

Sur%20la%20route%20%287%29.jpg