We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot, humid, sunny. 3 words to describe the environment after school. Dragging my feet towards the bus stop in the scorching mid-day sun, I hear a grumble. Looking up, I can't find the source. Flaked by my friends, i make my way into the bus stop. That low hum's still in the air. I frantically look around, searching for the source when I see a silver dot in the distance. As it gets closer i see 4 rings, (no not the Olympics u ninny, thats FIVE rings) low hunched stance, and a lovely rumble from the V8 under the hood. As it approaches, my friend made his move. As it passed, thoughts flooded my brain. How could something so beautiful, so elegant, yet so deadly could ever be made? As it passes the bus stop, heads don't turn. But mine certainly did as the RS badge came into sight. The thought of someone do dear actually owning one of those was just unbelievable (thats you Baldred). And almost as a "thank you for appreciating me", it blasts off with a lovely, smooth yet rugged V8 grumble. At that moment, a tear rolled down my cheek. Pained that it had to leave so soon, and pained as my friend, hands on my chest, was still pinching my nipple.

Audi R8 in chester :D

it is seriously sexual in black!

and for some reason i cnt upload pics >.>

FF3 Beta 5 isnt working for uploading photos from iLife, Beta 4 did :(

[edit] Uploaded to Flickr

2389988904_575a83d8ec.jpg

2389988312_e6e5f2be7e.jpg

Today I saw a yellow Beetle with a checkered flag on the side, 10 (!) wheelnutholes (but only abouthalf were used :p) and a name on the back. Not long from there was a Lancer with something that looked like a CF hood, didn't have much time to look at it though as we went past it

GUYS IM STUNNED... its like this. Yesterday I was coming back from a stupid party, well about 5 min later I hear this **wooooooooo**, ignored the sound but when I turned my head there it was, the all incredible Ferrari 360 modena, first time I see a modena in my LIFE and in Brazil, but thats not all. After 3 min of drool on me, I hear that wooooo again, he passed slowley by my side 3 times, I drooled so much, it was a yellow modena with big shiny wheel (which I didnt like), no photos cause I forgot that my cellphone takes piccys, ut if you install a USB cable on my head you will see :)

I saw an R8 earlier, well nice, no photo's as it was on the otherside of a duel carrigway and i dought even MB could get that photo lol.

Also say a 911 (yer yer i know there commen as poo) that had a stright threw exhorst (i assume) and sounded brilliant as he pulled hard out the petrol station.

Also saw a few million pound boats but see them every weekend ;)

Only ever seen an F1 at the local motor museum, never on the road, but have never seen a bugatti either. Need to go to a start of one of these big rallys, any near the south of engalnd this year?

Oooo Nice ;)

I saw 2 Skylines yesterday. Both were R33 GTR's. One was black and one was white, parked outside Halfords.

Got pictures of a new Corsa VXR, Audi Q7 and a TT and Focus ST in Tesco carpark :p (Yeah I know they're crap but it was only a short trip to the shops)

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/TheScottishSpotter/CorsaVXR.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/TheScottishSpotter/AudiQ7.jpg

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t270/TheScottishSpotter/TTandFocusST.jpg