We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Car Spotting: What You Saw Recently!

The Queen

I saw a few things today, mostly JDM's.....

2 RX7 FD's.....one a RE-Amemiya Kit on it

4 Skyline R32's

2 Supra's

A Nissan Stagea

And there was the Noraml crop of Imprezza's and Evo's

We were getting our MR2 seen to at a garage and seen 2 of the R32's, one of the RX7's and one of the Supras there.....only managed to get this pic of one of the R32's and Skyline.......

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Cars%20Ive%20seen/th_DSC01067.jpghttp://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z23/calster-17/Cars%20Ive%20seen/th_DSC01066.jpg

Could't get pic's of the other cars as the owner of the RX7 was there and once told my mate to 'pi** off" when he tryed to take a pic once, and the other R32 was geting fixed!

The rest of the cars i seen driving around, and i could't get my camera readay in time...although we did get people take a few pic's of our MR while we staooped at Tesco's! Made my happy that did!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to New York City yesterday - great car spotting.

I'll put them in order from least interesting to most interesting.

• Mercedes S-Class (all variations, including S63 and S65) - 30-45 (I'm not kidding)
  • Dealer full of Corvettes (C6).
  • Maybach 62S - 2x
  • Chevy Camaro (2010, SS) - 8x
  • Bentley Arnage - 1x
  • Porsche dealer
    -2010 GT3 1x
    -Panamera 4x
  • Lotus Evora - 1x
  • Nissan GT-R - 1x
  • Bentley Mulsanne (2011) - 1x
  • Ferrari California - 1x

Was pretty fun. :D

-Leadfoot

I love that M5 E39 (I'm Going to buy one)

good spots everyone

cars that i seen

Mercedes-Benz CLS 55 AMG

Porsche 911 Carrera 4S '09

Porsche 911 996 Cabrio

BMW 730D

Audi A8

A car dealer with these cars inside

Lamborghini Gallardo 2x

Ferrari 360 Modena

Ferrari 430 spyder

Hummer H2 2x

BMW M3 E46

BMW M6 convertible

I just got back from a morning walk, and i dunno if it's the fact i had a bit too much last night or what, but i'm sure i saw a F355 pull out of a driveway and floor it! I was about 500 meaters away from it and it drove down the street

This is odd as there was't one there yesterday, and my aera is't the best of aeras(it's nice, but it's not a rich aera) so unless it was a Mk2 MR2 with 355 bodykit, but i'll keep on the lookout and see if i can get a snap of it!;)

You actually ran after that Superleggera. :D Good boy, I see myself doing exactly the same in this situation. Your last name being Konyshev, I guess you have some sort of Slavic origin? Russian or maybe even Bulgarian?

If it was in that colour, I would to! Sexy sexy car :drool: I saw a Shelby GT500 today, White with Blue rally stripes.

;295993']Went to New York City yesterday - great car spotting.

I'll put them in order from least interesting to most interesting.

• Mercedes S-Class (all variations, including S63 and S65) - 30-45 (I'm not kidding)
  • Dealer full of Corvettes (C6).
  • Maybach 62S - 2x
  • Chevy Camaro (2010, SS) - 8x
  • Bentley Arnage - 1x
  • Porsche dealer
    -2010 GT3 1x
    -Panamera 4x
  • Lotus Evora - 1x
  • Nissan GT-R - 1x
  • Bentley Mulsanne (2011) - 1x
  • Ferrari California - 1x

Was pretty fun. :D

-Leadfoot

Mercedes S-Class' are pretty common in NYC. When I used to live there I could see like 5 to 10 everyday. Audi A8s too.

BTW, was the Porsche dealer you went to the one next to a Lamborghini/Bentley/Skyper dealer? 'Cause there's a CGT in this one.

Mercedes S-Class' are pretty common in NYC. When I used to live there I could see like 5 to 10 everyday. Audi A8s too.

BTW, was the Porsche dealer you went to the one next to a Lamborghini/Bentley/Skyper dealer? 'Cause there's a CGT in this one.

:lol: spyker is it. Its the pride of holland.

Nissan gtr (all black, looked awesome)

Maserati Grandturismo

R8

DB7 Volante

Bentley Continental Convertable

Panamera

SLR 722 roadster (I actually let out a yelp :lol:)

Vanquish

All this in an hour down the M4, Hopfully I'll see some more on the way back :)

Goodwood tomorrow!!! :D

I saw a Pagani Zonda F Roadster today and it was bare carbon fibre, no paint. I also saw a Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8 (V8), Nissan GTR, Classic Porsche 911 Turbo and a Bentley Continental GTC. This was at British F3 and GT at Oulton Park, but, this was only qualifying day so there will be even better cars on Monday, There always is!

I saw a Pagani Zonda F Roadster today and it was bare carbon fibre, no paint. I also saw a Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Aston Martin DB9, Aston Martin V8 Vantage, Audi R8 (V8), Nissan GTR, Classic Porsche 911 Turbo and a Bentley Continental GTC. This was at British F3 and GT at Oulton Park, but, this was only qualifying day so there will be even better cars on Monday, There always is!

That red 930 911 Turbo is schmexy!

I have seen some cars but I can't remember any of them now though. The only thing I do remember is that I reacted over seeing something that I think was a BMW Z3 Coupé.