We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hullo

kalniel

Welcome mate, should come cruise sometime :)

You havn't beaten Benson's mod status record, of only around 2 posts before being a mod ;)

Nah, I've enough on my plate without having to deal with you lot :jk:

HAHA, you didn't put the ...

kalniel edit: blah blah blah bit in :p

Why would I edit my own posts? ;)

What who are you? You're the guy who washes the pigeons right? Sup mate welcome to TDUc, the home of well me and uhh ...our members, wow I'm depressed, anyway good to have you onboard and I see you've been integrating with the minions and hope you will enjoy yourself and feel free to choose between baldred's welcome cookie or my own personal welcome punch.

:pcpunch:

:welcome:

PS Make sure to fill any fields be it gamespy or your pc specs and remember you can have a signature here ! Woooohohohoohohohoooo! lol

Hmm wonder what your secret is......... *still wondering* ................ *still wondering still* ......

:welcome:

PS Make sure to fill any fields be it gamespy or your pc specs and remember you can have a signature here ! Woooohohohoohohohoooo! lol

Thanks for the welcome. I would have a signature but I've already turned them off so there's no point :p

Welcome to the forum, it's nice to see more people from Atari come across especially members like you. Have a cookie :)

*examines the tducvb cookie*

Hmm expires 07/02/2009, should be fine then :)

*tucks it away in the cookie folder*

Thanks again for the welcomes guys :)