We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Downloadable Megapack PC confirmed !!!!

Eudemon

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope it won't be. It was in the last pack and nothing from there has been listed. Anyway i'm not bothered as i'm more than happy with the cars listed :D

Rumour : We think that the carpack was being tested today as the server was offline. No confirmation on that but thats my theory. Also the servers have been going dodgy the last couple of days. That may also be at the route of them testing the pack ;)

For those that have the pack on 360, I have a question...

Is the Lexus LS460 an 8 Speed auto like in real life? Also, is the GS450H and LS600H a CVT Transmission?

I hope they didn't half-crap it and give the hybrids a standard auto... I would really like to try a CVT and an 8 speed. The lexus pack is all I really wanted.

why do you need 8 gears? sure 6 or 5 would be fine..

Is the Charger Super Bee a modern or classic one? Can you take a picture of it?

Its a 1971. Im uploading a video of come clips of some of the megapack cars and theres a clip of the Charger in there, I'll post the link in this post once its done uploading.

EDIT: Here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RDvEwyF_q4 I forgot to list the Viper Coupe as one of the cars I drive in the video.

Ofcourse i enjoy it :D

The RT12 is so amazing, so easy to control when drifting :D

The F40 is awesome to drive aswell! The way it accelerates and turns is great!

Love them. I test-drove some of the other cars aswell, and what i tested was good :D I love this pack, now they only have to fix the servers :D