We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Mod Chart : List of Exterior Colour Codes [Download]

Hey guys (and gals),

A while ago I was playing around with modifying the color of one of my ferrari's done as explained by Iced_Bullet in this thread (post #3 I believe) and I noticed that it was pretty crappy to find the right color. Constantly changing, saving and starting the game, just to find out it was the wrong one took a lot of time so I thought: let's document my findings!

After a while I had pretty much but some of them I couldn't find so I thought lest browse the internet, maybe someone else had find them.

I found an other list and put them together but still, it's not complete but nevertheless, I thought it might be handy for other modders so here it is.

[Original Thread]

Original Creator: Reilsss

Little_Ghost's version adapted to include morecodes.

Grtz,

Little Ghost

That's a good link.. don;t know if it's as good as my file but it's good. ;)

Haha, this makes me think of a movie quote: You were good, kid, reaI good...but as Iong as I'm around you'II be second-best. anyway....

*hands the link back to Iced_Bullet*

When I have a time, I'll compare the color codes on that site with the ones I have, and ad info where there is new/more info available.

This could take a while though; I’m renovating, refurbishing, re-designing and repainting my room :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...