We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Veyron + NFS Pro Street = No good.

Mb

Guest RB26DETT

hehe. i still haven't bought the veyron in prostreet. but i bought the koenigsegg ccx and left it stock. yey for me! :D

Guest RB26DETT
We need to start a group that is against this! I think we should start the T.A.R.V

(TDU:C Against Ruined Veyrons)

Whos with me?

Thank you for being smart. :)

lol @ this.

Last edited by KTF67 : Today at 10:04 AM. Reason: RB26DETT is smart :)

Don't like the Veyron personally but, I'm really not pro modding supercars at all. You mod if you have an average car to make it something special, if you have a supercar it's already special why bother. A few people like TechArt and Novitec Rosso can do it alright but I still prefer them stock.

I know there's a modded NSX in my sig but I class that as a sports car not a supercar. It's fast but not exotic enough imo for me to class it as "super".

*burns the maker of the video to the ground*

how could they do that to a Veyron? of all cars..a VEYRON!

i havent bought Prostreet, its the game that killed NFS, NFS is about cruising around and driving to the races instead of selecting them from a list like TDU....the old school NFS games, porshe 2k and road challenge, they have an excuse as they're old but they have diablos and 911's and M5's

• 1 month later...

Not a nice car to begin with, adding that 'One Inch Punch' sticker to the side was a step too far though, even for me.

But at the end of the day it's only a game, people who own this car in real life may or may not do this kinda thing to them. (I have seen some pretty rich people doing some pretty stupid things to cars/with cars).

• 5 weeks later...

I like the Veyron, but it isn't good enough in Prostreet. I'm sure it has a fast gearbox, yet it can't it out-drag a 600bhp steel-bodied muscle car :oook:

Pro Street is a broken game, especially the modified bonus cars or even standard: Gallardo Superleggera, I'm looking through your engine bay! Since Carbon, the bodykits for all tuner cars have been almost nothing but rice: I mean, I want a splitter at the front but why do I have to scrape the bumper on the ground to get this without having to have massive great wings on the side of the splitter? Although the new kits have partially good rear diffusers/under trays at the back, the most aerodynamically effective kits I'd say are still in the Underground games: Type V, Rage, and Frenzy from Underground 1 are my sort of thing, but no, from then on it was all *turns front end of car into mutant hippo nose* "DAYUM your ride looks phat DAWG" ad nauseum. I like the new stock autosculpt, it's quite effective but glitches with the rear end of some cars. And you can't change the exhaust tips on it. Boo.

Most Wanted is still good because although the kits were quite similar (not necessarily a bad thing) they didn't look too ricey and chav. Plus, it can be modded! Hurrah! :D But Pro Street cannae... :(

The next NFS has to be seriously special if EA want to turn the series around.

• 1 month later...
Scottish your slow today. Do your thing already.

Huh? I know scale and he made a perfectly good comment there. So what if he brought an old thread? Everyone is doing it and I don't care now.

And for gods sake stop calling me "Scottish"!!! :mad:

(Oh and Iced. What happened to your punctuation? "haha" should start with a capital "H" ;)

I'm nitpicking I know but when someone goes against you like that you have to take some kind of action.

@IcedBullet : -Rep :p