We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Your house on Google Earth?

The Queen

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice house Iced, shame about the random housing estate :/

btw, you live in a treehouse?

Only just seen :p

Yes, I do :p, nah of course I don't :oook::p, my rooms are just underneath it's branch span ... if you couldn't guess! I was actually wondering how long it would take someone (mainly you :p) to say I lived in that Beech tree :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

*I use emoticons way too much!*

Only just seen :p

Yes, I do :p, nah of course I don't :oook::p, my rooms are just underneath it's branch span ... if you couldn't guess! I was actually wondering how long it would take someone (mainly you :p) to say I lived in that Beech tree :rolleyes:

:D:D:D

Shame, a tree house would've been cool. So I could set it alight :twisted: Bwahahaha!

*hits head* Stop having murderous thoughts, dammit!

Guest ShiZzl3
You should really edit your street name out of the pic Carboy. This thread is a really bad idea IMO.

and he brags about what cars his parents have (even tho both are meh) like you chances of having them stolen if they come across this thread + u like in the usa, even worse

Damn I'm poor :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously everyone seems to rich, I'm just poor to everyone else :(.

I don't have a big yard, I don't own a spectacular car, I don't own a spectacular house, I don't own acres upon acres of land, I don't have my own private road to my house & lastly my street is very ordnary :(.

WORKING CLASS FTW :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn I'm poor :( !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously everyone seems to rich, I'm just poor to everyone else :(.

I don't have a big yard, I don't own a spectacular car, I don't own a spectacular house, I don't own acres upon acres of land, I don't have my own private road to my house & lastly my street is very ordnary :(.

WORKING CLASS FTW :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me either, dw :p

Jeez! I live in one of the most expensive parts of the country and have a crap house. I would happily move to even TSS's house! Its so much bigger/better than mine!

Some of my friends do have houses to die for, but not me. I want to know how they do it, so when I get older, I don't end up in the same kind of rubbish place like my parents did. The only advantage I have here is one of the best educations possible without going private. Which will help. Kent and grammar schools FTW!

(Proof that I live in a rich area is the pool at the top of the picture - that is on the edge of one of the richest roads in this town. Any house on that road would go for at least £1m. - thats what you pay for location here.)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Now we know where you live :twisted::pcpunch:

I just traced his hous. :p

I won't name the stereets here, but it's easy to find actually :)

34zzziv.jpg

There's mine. Couldn't get closer as this because that would be totally blurred.

Jeez! I live in one of the most expensive parts of the country and have a crap house. I would happily move to even TSS's house! Its so much bigger/better than mine!

Some of my friends do have houses to die for, but not me. I want to know how they do it, so when I get older, I don't end up in the same kind of rubbish place like my parents did. The only advantage I have here is one of the best educations possible without going private. Which will help. Kent and grammar schools FTW!

(Proof that I live in a rich area is the pool at the top of the picture - that is on the edge of one of the richest roads in this town. Any house on that road would go for at least £1m. - thats what you pay for location here.)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Until you said kent i thought you were talking about hale, where i used to live, all my friends were rich as well. And that road your talking about reminds me of hale road, mansions galore!

You guys have huge yards! Are they farms? If I had a property that big I would have a barn to store all my cars in, or have a yard like MadMax. I want a place to drag race and paintball!!!
Not really, we bought the house for the price of an average 2-bed semi 11 years ago. However the house was in total dissrepair. So it's has been and still is (!) gradually being done up :)

Until you said kent i thought you were talking about hale, where i used to live, all my friends were rich as well. And that road your talking about reminds me of hale road, mansions galore!

Everywhere has that road lol, there is a road just up the road from me which is full of multi million pound mansions which is cool, also happens to be a mile of flat stright road so is the local testing ground for new cars :).