We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What really annoys you?

iBilo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Small children screaming in restrurant, or shall i re-phase that to paresnts letting there children scream.

2. Revision

3. People taking the mic out of my taste of music

4. Rap music (Yes I know I'm being hypocritical but don't care :) )

5. The buttons on the side of my tv

6. The Clutch of car I still take off to quickly

7. Land cruiser's beeping me on first lesson, grrrr

8. All SUV's in genral.

What annoys me:

SOCCER - Seriously how can you enjoy watching 22 men kick a ball round a field ????

NASN - You would think for £10 a month I would get uniterrupted Hockey coverage ???? No I get adverts every 5 friggin minutes :mad:.

SOAPS - Enough said !

BRITISH WEATHER - How many times do I get all hyped up because we are getting snow then wake up and no snow ! Plus it gets too warm in the summer :o.

EUROSNOBS - Seriously guys lay off the Yanks, no matter how good a car is from Yankyland you will still find something to criticise about it :mad:.

BMW's - Both the cars & the owners !

ITV - I have had enough of the 'Lewis Hamilton Show' :mad: !

FORD - Boring design well apart from Ford OZ they make a good car :D !

CHAVS - They just annoy me, I don't know how many times I have had to listen to some 'BOOM,BOOOM,BOOM,BOOOM' at set of traffic lights in their decked saxo's with 50 inch exhausts, 18" inch alloys, & tacky lexus style lights !

NFL - I how I hate the NFL (American football!) stupid if you ask me :mad: !

There is more I just can't be arsed to type anymore :D.

What I think are my top 10, in not really any order, apart from the first few

1. Telephone calls when I'm in a comfortable position at home (eg sitting on the couch reading a book, playing com, lying in bed etc)

2. Telephone rings, drilling, motorbikes without proper mufflers or other such high-pitched and annoying sounds

3. Small kids crying and wailing their eyes out. I know it's normal for them but I still hate when they do that

4. Homework

5. Myself for always procrastinating and not doing said homework (and thus leaving it really late)

6. My dad when he uses sarcasm to scold me

7. The Chery QQ (piece of crap Chinese car)

8. Chinese (by nationality, not race) people who are causing so much global warming, its government for not always covering up anything they did wrong (SARS anyone?), and their car makers not having enough imagination or willpower and effort to make their own car and having to copy someone else's design instead. All of point 8 was sparked off by point 7...

9. Malay youths who cant wear a cap properly. Instead of pulling it down on their head, they just rest in on top of their head, sometimes at a stupid angle. Just looks so freaking ridiculous... Oh and their bimbo girlfriends who follow them because they think it looks cool

10. My mum, because whenever I want to go out and do stuff on my own like see a car show or go out with friends, she will always try to deny me the chance to go out and will always use this line: "How will this help you in your studies?"

Carboy, you and I have alot of the same things that annoy us.

12. I get that alot and just say no

14. American car quality does suck, but I like old american cars.

15. Agreed.

34. *cough*Pontiac G8*cough*

35. Cars like that would be nice in the U.S. and I think they would sell well.

36. Ford is dumb like that, but they can't afford to bring over the Modeo or cars like that.

54. I agree.

63. I know someone that had a 9-3. They kept it for 6 months until they got rid of it, it was so unreliable.

64. It isn't useless to Rappers.

65. That does suck.

No one said all Saab's are perfect :D !!!!

I bet BMW owners have problems, hell if they were perfect why does my local BMW delear have a service department lol :D ??????

Just for the record that wasn't a dig at BMW *Ok it was really* :).

My god, you people have PROBLEMS! Cheer up, stop complaining ffs ;)

Um, LOL! :p

1. Chavs

2. Emos

3. Chavs and Emos

4. Being Ill

5. Car Insurance

6. Flem Music

7. People with Nice cars that I can't have :(

8. My uncle sold his TVR Cerbera

9. Little kids who play CSS and shout in the mic, with high pitched voices

10. Little kids who play online games in general

11. Paying rent to parents

12. Washing my own clothes

13. Being disturbed while playing COD4 match

14. Not having any money

15. Not having a job

Could say more, but would just be silly to have a really, really, really long list of things that annoy you, wouldn't it.......... Carboy :p

Thats soooo True, When Plasmas first came out I got a 42" Philips TV, It cost 3000 odd including the nice stand. Now you can get them for 1000 with another stand free :mad::mad::mad::mad:

You can get them for less than that now and anyway, they came out ages ago, would you really wait the 5 years or however long its been to save two grand? Wait I would lol. Well everone knew they would come down quick.

Um, LOL! :p

11. Paying rent to parents

12. Washing my own clothes

14. Not having any money

15. Not having a job

Could say more, but would just be silly to have a really, really, really long list of things that annoy you, wouldn't it.......... Carboy :p

Dude your life sucks and owns at the same time.

Sucks you have to pay rent. owns you don't have to work. but there are good and bad things.

They were fine until GM bought them, lol.

If you think the 9-3 story was bad I should tell you the story of their 9-5 Wagon. They always had Saabs from the 1980s until that 9-5. It was so unreliable they sold it and vowed to never buy a Saab ever again. The guy who bought it from them had it shipped from the dealership to a country in the middle east where he lived, I feel sorry for that guy.

You know what !?, I ain't gonna argue that because it has been said by loads of people and even me being a GM fanboy will admit Saab was an impulse purcase by GM, they owned 50% up until 2000 then 2000 came and they brought the whole company (automobile side) just for market share nothing else and ever since then Saab has been lead down the GM Badge Whoring route (Saab 9-2x anyone ???? Well it was better looking than any Impreza :D !!!! )

So yeah, Has long as GM don't sell Saab its all good because at the end of the day GM can't afford to do that because it will affect GM's market share in Europe drastically and that won't be good :).

Look on the bright side, both the 9-3 & 9-5 are very good looking cars :excited: !!!!

Sorry if I offended you Nige, that was a bad choice of words on my part. I am also a GM fanboy, but I just don't like how the new models are all rebadged Chevys or other cars. BTW the 9-2X was one of my favorite Saabs, and the 2003-Present 9-3 does look good.

EDIT: Something tells me that I am the new thing that annoys you, lol.

Nah dude you didn't affend me :).

Yeah I love GM but sadly I'm not allowed to talk about GM on the 360 the guys are Eurosnobs and hate me praising an American company it isn't heard of over here in the UK :D.

Yeah the the 9-2x was a cool Saab:

saab92x06.jpg

Shame they didn't bring it to Europe :( !

Do you like the 9-7x:

2005_Saab_97x_ext_1.jpg

Ok I know its not a proper Saab hell its a Chevy Trailblazer in disguise but come on its a good looking SUV :D.

Yeah so I am a total Saab fanboy, the Swedes do it better than the Germans :D !

we dont mind praising the yanks efforts at good cars, its just you ear-rape us with 100% fanboyism most of the time. we would do the same if someone mentioned that VAG was the best every other sentence. you have an obsession mate.