We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

Guys I have a problem.

I have downloaded the latest version of the tool and all the other files that are required + My card mods I want to apply to the game.

My problem is this: 1) I start the mod tools then I click on Vehicle Manager. Thats fine and all working for now.

2) Then I choose a car I want to edit and I double click on it, but then I get an error message saying: Unable to load requested vehicle data

Now that is really annoying. I am using Windows 7 RC1 64x and I have never had any problems with modding games what so ever, apart from this.

Any suggestions of what might be the problem ?!

Thanks in advance,

XeqtR

Do you have the MegaPack?

If so, it may be in your best interest to apply Patch 1.67D. This patch works hand-in-hand with the newest version of the ModTools and includes updated database files, since apparently, your database files are causing the problem somehow.

If not, it could be because the tools are not designed to work without the MegaPack (but I have no idea if that's the case or not). See if you have a backup of your DB.bnk and DB_US.bnk files (under \*install directory*\Euro\BNK\Database\ ), and restore to that backup. If you don't have a backup, I don't know what to tell you. You may have to reinstall. :( (But, you can keep your \vehicules\ and \sounds\vehicules\ directories the way they are; just copy them elsewhere while you reinstall :D and make backups of all the necessary files.)

i tested the drive system changes now my enzo is aster then i can react 0-96 2.11 sec

its not a very good improvement thoug i'm off the track more than i usually spin out now i'm turning it back (@cheat hunters i did not race anyone)

? what are you talking about ?

Transmission and gearbox type are not the same thing. Most of Ferraris are RWD.

Moreover, some of them have a 'H Grid' gearbox, some others have flappy/paddles (F430)

He wants to get the Ferrari Gearbox and put it on a Manual H-Gate car, like the 350Z.

OK guys,

I have reinstalled the game, I have the Megapack yes and the BNK file for that too and I have applied the latest patch for the game (1.67d) and also the latest version of the Modding Tools which I think was 1.10.2 or something like that. Still no luck I cant open any car or edit any car it keeps on saying: Unable to load requested vehicle data.....

It is very annoying because I don't know what the reason for this is. Do you think it could be Windows 7 ? Or does this not matter ?

Please help,

Thanks, XeqtR (if you want to instant talk to me add me on Xfire: skyline34gtr)

Oh sorry, I mean the 3rd paragraph ! lol

-Damn these tools are full of crap ! An error is getting me stuck !

First, chill please :) These tools are not bug-free, however you can seriously help me to make them better and better.

Were you using Modding Tools or ModAndPlay! (Mod installer) ?

* In the 1st case, you have to set the tools to run in Debug mode if you can. See Settings section for more.

Then try to make the error appear again. If bingo, then exit the tools and get ModdingToolsDebug.log file which will appear in current folder.

* In the 2nd case, you just have to get 2 files which will appear next to ModAndPlay! executable (ModAndPlayDebug.log and Patch.log).

So, you'll just have to send me log files you've gathered at previous steps, with telling me exactly what you were doing; in particular if you were installing a mod, please tell me which one and who the author is.

To know how to contact me, please refer to index page.

Additionally, start the tools as administrator; and I'm also using windows 7 without problems.

Sorry, to know what your problem is, I have to test your files on my TDU install to see what's wrong.

And I don't have the time to do this.

Anyway, you don't have to use VehicleSlots update with latest version.

hy guys im mew here but i already have a problem with the tools

when i try to change the Camera and ik ,i clic the button save and it says

unable to save database changes . this error happend on V1.9 with megapack and V1.10.2

do you know what 's wrong?

thnx SV

BTW if you need any of my files yust say it

@ above

SRRy i figured it out

works great great tools Djey

ok i took from my friend db and db.us files for carpack version, i took the carpack version bnk1 and now i made ur tool work for me,i dont have a carpack i see ruf shops and all from carpack just without the cars and all working for me:) it is amazyng tool i just have uno question djey,like i see i can add cars to my shops i have 7 audis at the moment,is that gonna make my game laggy or something if i add more them and do i need to delete car from another shop if i want to put it in another place or that dosent matter ? but that tool is the best,cant wait when whe can change gearbox from wheel to manual and wheels sizes

Djey, is there any chance in the future to have more detailed Camera IK swaps, so we will be able to pick an Interior view from a car, and the hood view from a different one? and a different IK Dummy position and a Different seatbelt one? cause that would be great.

Fine tuning/swapping camera views is possible, but will need some time to be totally put into Modding Tools.

And IK files are too hard to be understood for the moment.

Thus it's not my priority for the next weeks, and I won't do the job of 3D modders.

In many cases it's up to them to make sure the IK would be OK with at least one car in the game; and what I can see, they are making well :)