We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

Got a question...

Can I already edit the car-physiks?

I mean, edit the horsepowers and so on...

You can but its not advised.

I've changed the physics i don't get you kicked off the servers but i play offline as online is now boring anyway anyways you can do alot with it.. Ive got stick shift Gallardo's etc. And also changed seat belts around so racing seat belts are in my LP640 for me.

also made real LP640 physics never kept it though but it was fun.

I won't let anyone know how to do it though as i don't like people cheating online. Online is fun but must not be ruined with people editing cars to make them go fast with 10000 MPH etc.. Thats just stupid.

Anyways back on topic.

@Djey: Nice to hear .... have tested a "seatbelt-swap" (4point-belts), a few minutes ago :D ...

I haven' t noticed it, on my last roadmap-visit^^

Version 1.12 ....

- interior equipment : seatbelts / windows / ...

so for example, we could swap a car, to the Mustang GTR, with electrical windows. - just wonderful :thumbsup:

Greetz

Stefan

hi just wondering if you are near to releasing the new version as i realy would like to swap gearboxs.

Also Tool831 would you ever consider telling people how you can change the physics. But would there be away that you could mod a file so that people could not cheat online or get kicked of ther server. As i would realy like to see how the cars you have created handle with there actulal BHP etc.

Planned for 1.12 :D

Nice one. :)

I have to say its pretty easy the database then i thought, the numbers in the actual 'DB_US' relate to the actual coding which is interesting (Well for me it is)

Like when changing the cars gear box in DB_US it will say:

// GearBox

{Automatic} 543531

{Semi-automatic} 553531

{Sequential} 563531

{Mechanical} 573531

Then in the 'Carphysicsdata.DB' find the car data lines then just swap the coding around with any of those numbers. And then hurray! new gear box. :lol: Obviously its more difficult then the way im saying but oh well.

You found it how-to ?! Congratulations :thumbsup:

But would there be away that you could mod a file so that people could not cheat online or get kicked of ther server. As i would realy like to see how the cars you have created handle with there actulal BHP etc.
You'd better swap this mod with a car which has similar performance. As when you'll get online that's the only way not to be banned.

Is there a difference in TDU as to how it handles a "sequential" gearbox vs. a "semi-automatic" gearbox? Rather, does anyone else with a G25 know; otherwise it probably wouldn't make a difference. :cheeky:

Can't wait to a) get my TDU working again (might buy another copy), and b) drive my H-Gate, proper manual Ferrari F430. :)

-Leadfoot

;223545']Is there a difference in TDU as to how it handles a "sequential" gearbox vs. a "semi-automatic" gearbox? Rather, does anyone else with a G25 know; otherwise it probably wouldn't make a difference. :cheeky:

-Leadfoot

Yes when changing the gear box type it effects the G25. :cheeky:

Hence why danger sponge has in his signature "First owner of a manual Gallardo" cause ive changed it for him and now he can enjoy clutch and Hshift with the gallardo now.

Oh, thanks, last time I edited it in DB Resources.

But now I have second problem. My version of Modding Tools is the new one, 1.10.2. And now I want to open Vehicle Manager, but when I opening.. i can't do anything. The options called "install", "datasheet", "dealers", "tuners" are locked. And when I clicking at the name of the car, there are some error - "Unable to load requested vehicle data".

So what I have to do? ;) I need loading some files? But where?

just add the car back into the dealership

How can I do this? When I change "Bugatti Veyron" name to the "Edonis" back, everything is ok, Edonis is comeback to the saloon. But the name is still "Edonis"... and I want to change it ;)

You don't only need DB_US.bnk, you also need DB.bnk. In fact, you mainly need DB.bnk - that's most likely the corrupted file.

If you don't have a backup of that, you may as well download the patch 1.67D - it contains a new DB.bnk which overwrites your current one, so, after you run the patch, you can back-up your DB.bnk before you attempt to mod the database files again. :)

You don't only need DB_US.bnk, you also need DB.bnk. In fact, you mainly need DB.bnk - that's most likely the corrupted file.

If you don't have a backup of that, you may as well download the patch 1.67D - it contains a new DB.bnk which overwrites your current one, so, after you run the patch, you can back-up your DB.bnk before you attempt to mod the database files again. :)

^that, and be sure to download only the latest version with the important fixes for IK/Camera swapping to prevent further corruption of files.

Ok, I reinstall my game. So that's no problem ;) I only backup folders called "vehicules", "sounds" and "interior", because there are my applied mods. And now my database files are original from TDU 1.66A + Megapack.

... but in Vehicle Manager there are the same problem.

I have a polish language version of TDU - maybe that is the problem?

EDIT: Oh, in first page I see some files called VehicleSlots.xml. I was downloading TduNames_r19-3.zip (2.0 KB, 277 views) from attached files and I applied it to the main folder of Modding Tools. And there are no result at all, I can't click at anything in Vehicle Manager.