We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Official PC MegaPack is out NOW *Paypal also!*

Iced_Bullet

Nice one guys, I am still amazed at the amount of people going on about how they can't buy the pack. I mean is there really no relative or friend they know who isn't scared of buying from online stores?

Man oh man.

And those of you who have the packs, get those pics up in the relevant thread in the PC section ! :D

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question id like answered pretty quick pls :D

i can buy all the cars from the pack online and offline BUT... when i go on the map view and search for people driving around it says that i haven't downloaded the car yet (if its one from the mega pack). i can see other cars from the mega pack driving around. also i can't sell any of the megapack cars to online users.

it might have something to do with the activation key box you fill out after installation, because i knocked the escape key when reaching for the piece of paper with the code on it. im an idiot i know! nugget? :P anyway.... it won't let me reinstall the pack again as it says its already updated. meaning i cant put in the activation key there. i created a .txt file "addon" and filled in the activation key there so i could get at the cars but as i say i can't sell them or see what others are driving while in map view.

any suggestions? hope this makes some sense :P

the only thing i can think of is reinstalling the whole thing again. Game, first patch and mega pack :(

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

so, the game is 10 dollars more than the thing for a few models to be activated. IMO, this should be cheaper, if not free, because all it is doing is activating some models, because a while back i thought i read that the models were already in the game, and you can go to the spanners on the map, (tuneshops) and they have names of cars you cant buy. come on atari, keep your people happy! all the people who bought it should get a full refund.

I you knew the hassle, negotiations and costs involved with actually getting this together for the PC then I bet you wouldn't quibble so much. In fact this almost never came about and was dismissed a few times but Atari kept on with it and finally got all manufacturers on board.

I do agree with DR EVIL considering we already payed for the licencing of all the cars (including the Diablo we never got!) when we bought TDU, but that's all I'm saying.

Now that it's finally out on PayPal I may buy it after xmas so I can get my 250 GTO and start having some fun with the RUF RTurbo :D.

• 1 year later...