We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Alright, that was strange...

Aquila DK

I have a strange story, I'd like to share with you all..

Okay, here it goes.

Today I was at school, and during recess, we're allowed to exit the school, so a friend and I went down to the baker to get something for the sweet tooth... Nothing out of the ordinary, until the way back..

We were standing at a pedestrian crossing, when a bright yellow Transit pulled up.. No issues there, except he slowly rolled closer to as, while we were crossing, so obviously, I just glance up at him.. When we've crossed the road, we walk about ten meters, when a Ford Focus pulls up, and asks me to come over to him.. Now, it's not unusual that people ask for directions in this area.. So when I go over to the window, he pulls out a badge and says he's from the police.. I'm standing there thinking that he's looking for somebody, or something like that.. Then he says to me, that it's inconsiderate for other trafficants that we "stroll" over the road, which we weren't by the way, and that I shouldn't stare provocative at motorists.. And that he next time around will need to pull out a pen and a piece of paper.. (Probably to write my name down or something)

My question is, what's the minimum speed you need to cross the road in? I mean, what the hot place is wrong with this dude?

I mean, a couple of weeks ago, a guy was almost assaulted on the lawn outside my house, but, and I quote; "There's only one unit in the area, and it's busy.. Can you take care of it yourself?" And now they're pulling me over for strolling! WTF?

I'm just speechless :D

You should do this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqS9egINvLs

Hehe, anyways... I know what you mean about the police. Our kitchen window was shot with an air gun by some chavs out the back of my house (only broke one pane of the double glazing). We called the police who said they'll send out an armed response unit as there were guns involved. My Dad went out to look at the window what they had been doing hanging around our shed an stuff, when he heard them in the field. So we called the police again to tell them, and they turned up and went straight out into the field. Finally came to our front door and out 'armed response unit' turned out to be two retards who looked like they should be in school, and hadn't bothered to go into the field because it was 'too muddy' ¬¬

Surely if chavs in cheap trainers can go in, the police in boots will be okay?!

Anyways, they looked at our window and said there's nothing else they can do, apart from look around the local neighbourhoods for a group of children. Useful, eh?

yes, but they stop you for walking too slowly across a pedestrian crossing? and wont help when there is someone getting assaulted? [they need to get their priorities straight]

Ahh, that's what you meant ;) Well, I'm still laughing over the episode.

And I wasn't even walking slowly..

Haha, that's stupid. Police are stupid all over the world I think though. Brings to mind a story that was on the news a few years ago:

A guy phoned up the police at about 10pm one night telling them that two people had jumped over the fence of his back garden and were stealing stuff from his shed, and the police just said they were too busy and had no free units at the moment and that there should be some free units in about an hour or two's time. A minute later he rings up the police saying "It's ok, i went out there with my rifle and shot the both of them". About 5 minutes later there were 4 Police cars, armed Police and a helicopter.

It's really not good to have lazy police these days.

Rofl DriftNismo... Well no comments about police here...

A thief invades a guys house, the guy calls the police, the police says their comming in about 15 min.. 3 hours later police comes (seriously). The guy shot the thief while police was on their way, police arrestes the guy for murder of an innocent civilian ¬¬", yep thats what police do here, oh and the court sets the guy in prision for 3 years, he only stays 10 days

me and some friends were cautioned for climbing over a low wall into the local park from a main road

school liason service can kiss my bum to be frank.

the police were apparently called at a house party i was at a while back, just aswell tehy didnt show being as I, and about 60% of the people there were stoned...

I remember once i was crossing the street to get some new sneakers. The police came in front of me and arrested me for looking suspicious...:wtf:

Lol, that's happened to my friend before, he didn't get arrested though, he just got quizzed for about 20 minutes as to why he was where he was (the high street) at that time of day (about lunchtime) and not in school (on a saturday).

My friend got stopped for walking into Primark without any shoes on xD

Which was understandable, but very funny :p

Yeah, me and my friend were told we couldn't go into WHSmith without any shirts on and got sent away and we were asked if we knew where our shirts were in Woolworths lmao.

me and some friends were cautioned for climbing over a low wall into the local park from a main road

school liason service can kiss my bum to be frank.

the police were apparently called at a house party i was at a while back, just aswell tehy didnt show being as I, and about 60% of the people there were stoned...

naughty dodgem

There was a house party last week that around 200 people turned up to but she had locked her gates and was threatening to call the cops. So everyone headed back into town and stopped in the private school field (had to jump over a fence) and had the party there. Two guys were walking towards us with torches so everyone thought it was the cops so everyone legged it over the barbed wire fence which i badly cut myself on. Turned out just to be two well-prepared private school lads lol

200 my bum. there was 60 at the most at the one i went to and not only was it a vomit stained pukebag that had the floor littered with KO'd people it was also impossible to get anywhere. for us that stayed over it was an epic pain cleaning the place.

unless they live in a mansion methinks you're overstating!

200 my bum. there was 60 at the most at the one i went to and not only was it a vomit stained pukebag that had the floor littered with KO'd people it was also impossible to get anywhere. for us that stayed over it was an epic pain cleaning the place.

you think thats bad, i remember a few weeks ago, some girl in Cornwall (i think it was Cornwall, south England i know) had a house party and she put a poster up in school aka, school only party yet a BBC radio DJ got news of the party and said that anyone was allowed there....what happened?

500(i think) people went to the party which was at a mansion causing lots of damage, the police were eventually called in.

no there was. She goes to the private school in town and lives in the middle of a wood in a massive house with a massive field as a garden. There was pretty much half of our year (about 100 people) plus most of their year (another 80 people) then a load of year 10s

there was only aorund 70 in the field tho