We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

There's a Lambo dealer in Reading iirc, I drove past it on my way to the Oracle some months back.

Nice pics.

Yeah thats where i went, i found it on the way back from PC World with my dad and made him stop :p, there's an Aston Martin garage next door aswell. There were 7 Gallardos, about 20 Aston Martins Including 3 DBSs

:thumbsup:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Click to enlarge.

Looks nice, is that you garden? :)

I took Koenigseggs advice and went and found another Lamboghini in town :)

On the 1st photo try using more angle, as on the 2nd and 3rd photos. ;) Good job though. :)

ï just got this camera so the pics are not optimal yet :P

Pictures made with Canon EOS 1000D met Tamron xr di II

af 18-200mm 1:3.5-6.3

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/149/img1673ccv.jpg

^^ Big Size

Nice kitten. :thumbsup:

Yeh, I've got two versions, but the only problem is that the original-original has part of the crowd in it, hence why I cropped it.

Cropped But Large:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/IMG_16244.jpg

Thanks. It's an awesome shot but I feel with some editing it can be better. I have tried playing around with the image and cropped it a little as to what I feel is a nicer composition than the one you have posted.

Not sure if you will like this but I will post it up to see what you think. Hope you don't mind and if you do I can remove it. ;)

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I like it alot although I'm not one who likes editing myself, I'm useless at most Photoshop tasks anyway, lol. I prefer a raw image most of the time, unless cropping is needed which it was.

The colours look alot more vibrant and the Red Arrows themselves stand out alot more.

But then again there is only so much you can do with a 3 year old 7 Megapixel camera with an amatuer behind the lense.

Nice job.

I like it alot although I'm not one who likes editing myself, I'm useless at most Photoshop tasks anyway, lol. I prefer a raw image most of the time, unless cropping is needed which it was.

The colours look alot more vibrant and the Red Arrows themselves stand out alot more.

But then again there is only so much you can do with a 3 year old 7 Megapixel camera with an amatuer behind the lense.

Nice job.

Yeah. Thats true but even with limited photoshop skills you can always make a photo better no matter what camera it was taken with. The result isn't always the same though. ;)