We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice pictures all. :D

Some noob crap from me.

I would upload more but tinypic is slow.

Finally something different from cars. That SR71....*clears up drool from keyboard* :drool

Oh and to all the lovers of that SLR they need a slap, it's a horrendous car "like I said on flickr." :nanananana:

Some more shots from when I was on holiday of some animals. Forgot about most of my holiday shots..

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/P1010473.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/P1010475.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/P1010515.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/P1010517.jpg

Could do with some adjustments but I don't have time at the moment. Just resized in MS Paint, luls.

JEEEEZ. Your a bunch of alcoholics >< haha

Yeh what was a couple of mates havin a couple of drinks turned into a full all nighter party! :P shame a cant put the other pics up of ma mate completely naked and all he's wearin is ma GH guitar to cover himself XD XD

Thats a nice selection of photos however the one that really stands out to me (I'm sure this is obvious) is the the first one of the fly, it's great! I've never managed to get that close without disturbing whatever insect I was trying to photograph. How much zoom were you using?

This is my only decent shot of wildlife, I think I've posted it before but oh well..

4774357181_740d2d6c02_z.jpg

Fantastic shot of the fly Maddog. I am relieved i'm not the only one who likes photographing bugs. :D

Some wildlife from the past year from my Flickr archive.

-------

Birnie Loch about 20 miles from my house.

3585270617_a1908f7fee_z.jpg

-------

Somewhere in the south of Spain about 5 years ago.

3494456807_5c69893036_z.jpg

-------

Monkey World in Dorset in Southern England.

4477493895_a080cf5e3b.jpg

Thats a nice selection of photos however the one that really stands out to me (I'm sure this is obvious) is the the first one of the fly, it's great! I've never managed to get that close without disturbing whatever insect I was trying to photograph. How much zoom were you using?

I'd be telling a lie if I was to say I was stood inches away from it. Probably at least a couple of foot. I'm suprised at how well it turned out. I actually got a few more of it, I couldn't get too close to it before it flew off slightly further away and I followed it for a few shots.

The joys of having a 'Super-Zoom' camera I guess. Looking at the image properly on here shows how much detail has been lost due to resizing.

Fantastic shot of the fly Maddog. I am relieved i'm not the only one who likes photographing bugs. :D

I like to photograph them when I can see them :p

Most of the time I can never react quick enough to get a decent photograph, but this little fellow seemed content enough staying still until someone got too close so it was pretty easy to photograph.

Those shots you posted are really good as well :)