We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Do You Like The Smell of Petrol?

eleKtro

Do you like the smell of petrol?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the smell of petrol?

You must've been desperate Nipper! J/K.. I assume is was from draining the tank?

I like the smell too :D

Yea, syphoning fuel and got a gobfull of petroleum, gets you very very drunk really very fast though. :p

I was planning on draining the 2 year old gas from my car today, but your post made me reconsider it. Let a pro do it, lol.

LOL, 2 years old, surprised it hasn't evapourated by this time haha

Let me translate.. What andreaz is trying to say is, he just tried it, and he loves it, and he's too busy to write a proper message, because he needs more petrol... We won't see that boy again :D

LOL. What have I done? :p

My family think i'm weird cos when we pull in for gas i always take in a huge lung full of the fumes :) But now that i have my own license theres nothing better then filling the tank & breathing in that sweet, sweet aroma.

Someday you'll do that, get high on the fumes and crash your car :D

Love the smell of petrol. Used to drive around in a battered 1975 Land Rover Series 3, the thing reeked of petrol all the time.

Also quite like the smell of diesel. After working for 2 months at a van hire company, I got quite used to it...

I haven't drunk either though... but I remember once drinking some Czechoslovakian home-brewed stuff made out of cherry skins. I drank a shot of it and couldn't speak for about 5 minutes. Got you nice and hammered though!