We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 20 Entry

Speed

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ ODB - i like the first and 5th ones tho i can't decide which ones better.

@ Minulescu - the first and last pics are the best ones tho the last one looks a little 'washed-out' colourwise.

also where did you get the mod for the two tone paint on the RUF?

Just to answer a few questions...

I have another question. Is it necessary to include the dealer badge in the photos? I mean, is it against the rules if I submit a photo that captures only part of the dealer premises but not the logo?

Don't worry about the dealer badge, we all recognise the dealerships in TDU, so if you can't fit the badge in then that's ok. To put it another way, it's preferred if you do include it, but not necesssarily necessary ;)

Little note: I resized those from 1280x800 to 800x500. I see the minimum size for a photo in this competition is 800x600, but in all seriousness you should exclude the widescreen images from this rule. If not, I have the larger versions and will upload them on demand.

800x600 is just a standard size we use so that the page is not stretched sideways on anyones monitors, 800x500 is fine. The only reason we ask for larger images is to give people a change to post higher quality pics and so that if you win, when the banner above is created, there is a higher quality image that can be used :) I tend to post a 800x600 in this thread and then link the pic to the higher quality, see below.