We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Honda NSX to beat the Nissan GT-R on the 'Ring?

Mb

Honda boss Takeo Fukui says the new NSX should be faster then the GT-R, no matter what. That's what he said to his research and development team.

The NSX will get e 5.5 litre V10 which will go up to 9000 RPM!

It will have around 550bhp and 570 Nm. This front-engined monster will have a 8 speed gearbox. How the power get's on the road is still unknown.

Some say the NSX does laps of 7:37 on the 'Ring already, without even being finished! I'm sure they'll get off another 9 seconds, it's not that much on 21,2 kilometres.

11.acrua.nsx.f34.500.jpg

11.acura.nsx.r34.500.jpg

11.acura.nsx.pro.500.jpg

I like it :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RB26DETT

holy cow. i think this is the first V layout engine for a Japanese Production Car iirc. a V10! That's a first.

Japanese Rivalry revisited! Skyline vs Supra vs NSX.

new Supra flops, the FT-HS hybird! blah! don't like it.

looks more like a CRX than an NSX, if they were to revive a name for a car that looks like that, surely CRX would be more fitting...

At first I was like, STFU Dodgem you n00b :p But I see what you mean, the third pic looks a LOT like a CRX......

It's a shame Jap cars will never go back to the way they were...

It's a shame Jap cars will never go back to the way they were...

Very true. What happened to the good ol' rough, mean Godzilla? Now it's a luxury car that does 190mph. What happened to the mean, rally car, bad boy Evo VI? Now it's luxurious and has just about every gadget in it possible, taking the skill out of driving it. And now the NSX, no longer a beautiful looking and sounding japanese supercar, but the same as every other sports car out there these days.

Although, it's not just Japanese cars. Look at the mean, rough, growling E30 M3, and then look at the elegant, sleek E92 M3. Look at the mean, rumbling, roaring Sierra RS500 Cosworth, and then look at the Focus ST3. Look at the brilliant, loud Peugeot 205 GTI, and then look at the 207 GTI. I could go on and on.

Guest RB26DETT

^sickening

*joins driftnimo and nipper sobbing about new jap cars.*

the FT-HS aka New Supra is just sickening!