We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The old man sends out a "hello"...

XCELRATE

Hello Old guy, this is an old thread with old ppl with old things. We all like old cars and to drive the old way. Be careful with the old squirrel mafia, they can shoot old bullets from a n old gun at you. By the old way Im Old Balto the Old doorman.

Hello Old guy, this is an old thread with old ppl with old things. We all like old cars and to drive the old way. Be careful with the old squirrel mafia, they can shoot old bullets from a n old gun at you. By the old way Im Old Balto the Old doorman.

Hmmm, way to make a guy feel old balto!

and crackers 2!:D
Sounds like a cheesy movie!!

haha see what I did there? :D

Welcome XCEL mate, as you can see we have a very mature memberbase here though when they're meant to arrive I'm not sure so right now we have these bunch of muppets. I'm looking to upgrade them in the near future anyway so nothing lost right now. Please hang your coat up in the kitchen and be aware that all food bought off premises must be sat on before being consumed. Well that's all for now, I'm going home to wash to my thumbs.

Thanks to all of you...

Helping my son with this game almost two years now, i become hooked. About a year and a half back it became an arguement over who played first or who played next, so i had to buy my own 360 and copy of TDU. Life has been awesome ever since. The friends we have made find to hard to beleive that a 41yr old dad would be running around TDU with his 13yr old son, but let me tell ya, it is wonderful. except for some of the language you hear.

Again thanks for your support and looking forward to finding some of you still traveling the island.

David