We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best/Worst moment of the day.

Mb

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

++++ AMAZING bike show today

- nearly ran out of petrol

--- my visor came loose and flew off on the bypass, thats gonna be £20 to replace >.<

- i'm gonna be very lucky if i can get my license before teh new test comes in (oh joy >.<)

- Crybaby GF is pissed off cause i am 'bowling with a friend' instead of meeting her

--- I imagine she would be worse if she found out i was actually meeting a friend/ex

- have got barely enough fuel for my bike, and no money to re-fill it

--- i have no money for anything, my giftcard for waterstones with £1 left is more valuable tan the contents of my bank

- This town is an unemployed cesspool, jobs are very desired, which means i'm shagged

--- last years form of income (patio washing) is very hard to get work for with people saving money due to teh recession

++++ I've had a really fun day

++++ Working in the afternoon tomorrow so more xbox tonight :D

++++ I'm a happy chappy

++++ There's nothing bad at the moment, woop woop.

What about someone crashing into your RS4. That would make your moment from good to bad.:p

++++ GF went to a friends b-day party so I'm free for the DAY !!!:thumbsup:

Guest RB26DETT

+ had a dream last night of my friend who is an actress that i was dating before and is the one talked about on my old thread before.

- then found out she entered a relationship with the other dude last night. so it's them now legit. kthnxbai.

GYPSIES!

+ had a dream last night of my friend who is an actress that i was dating before and is the one talked about on my old thread before.

- then found out she entered a relationship with the other dude last night. so it's them now legit. kthnxbai.

GYPSIES!

GYPSIES!