We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU2  >>>Turn signal system<<<   02/26/09 TDU2 news

flyer23

Hope that the games(TDU2) added, Turn signal system,

This is because online state cruises needs.biggrin.gif

You think?

thanks!

TDU2 News Links from this site :

http://xboxevolved.e-mpire.com/article/Test_Drive_Unlimited_2/5300.html

tdu2_cardealer01.jpg

Test Drive Unlimited 2 First Images Brand new screenshots appear to have been leaked from the upcoming racing game. by: Michael Ogunnubi

February 26, 2009

Back in April, Developer Eden Games confirmed in a video interview with French website UGame.tv that Test Drive Unlimited 2 was indeed in development. The first game was developed by Eden Games as well and was released in september 2006 on Xbox 360 and PC.

Since development on the sequel was announced by Eden Games president David Nadal, no specific details on the game where mentioned, nor where platforms. Now some new screenshots on what appears to be an early build from the Xbox 360 version have been leaked and Xbox Evolved has the images first. Check out the one below and the rest in the media gallery.

tdu2_mainmenuconcept.jpg

tdu2_racingschool01.jpg

tdu2_map01.jpg

tdu2_checkpoint01.jpg

tdu2_ingameavatar04.jpg

http://xboxevolved.e-mpire.com/images/media/tdu2_ingameshader02.jpg

[mod edit:] Please do not post images larger than 800w x 640h, use a thumbnail or a text link instead, thanks!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The could simply slave the turn signals to the GPS because if you're following it then you'll be turning when prompted. I know thats no good for free-riding but its a small thing and its not like traffic cars don't run into each other every now and then. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

eurgh, read the news threads (can we trim this down too, please, all of this info is already in the news threads, and it's not needed in this thread, just takes up extra space.)

TDU2 takes place on Oahu AND other locations, Eden are not that lazy.

and read the rules about .Gifs they can be very big and bandwidth consuming, diablo doesn't like too many of them...

the problem with it being the UK is the roads would have to be perfect for me to enjoy the game xD If they weren't, then I'd get annoyed!

Looking at Google Earth they did a pretty good job with O'ahu, and they added roads around the top of the island, but I'll forgive them as they are nice to drive :)

I think the UK would be awesome! Go for some city driving in London, head to the backroads of Northern Ireland and get drunk..then crash in Scotland and move to Wales..

Thats a good one lol . well i too hope turn signals will be in the game too . its something we all need lol .

" Need For Speed - Porsche Unleashed " Turn signal system is very cool

TDU2 must have Turn signal system. please!

Thanks very much!

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5239/nfs5tdu2bs9.gif

I don't know why they put it if there wasn't traffic lights or crosssing streets, the posterior had and they took off. But it still good.

+ ADDs: When they turn on the lights the "driver" hands the light device, and playing the horn like the NFSPU... Raining, turn on the wippers manually(player), windows unfogging(i don't know how call it in english) and the warmer.

[mod edit:] Please do not quote gifs, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...