We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very simple

it'll take ages and the end result will be poor cos of limitations on writing on the body etc

Uh-huh.

Anyway, is it actually possible to have "vinyls"? Like, for instance, making the V8 Vantage look like the Vantage N24?

-Leadfoot

This can't be good. Before you ask, Im not refering to the car, Im saying that there goes another guy that loves putting stupid vynls, neons, lousy rims, huge spoilers on great cars like Skylines ;)

Erm, hate to say this, but, yeaaa, each to their own?

I love the R34, am I offended by someone putting a fart can on one? no. It's their car, if they want to express their individuality through cosmetic modifications to their car then why not let them go ahead without being harrassed by people.

Classing people as 'chavs' 'ricers' 'emos' and whatnot is a little childish in my opinion, we are all individuals and shouldn't be classed like that.

Do you see adults walking around calling each other 'chavs' and 'ricers'... No, I only see children/young adults with little intelligence, classing people like that.

/rant

I love the R34, am I offended by someone putting a fart can on one? no. It's their car, if they want to express their individuality through cosmetic modifications to their car then why not let them go ahead without being harrassed by people.

Classing people as 'chavs' 'ricers' 'emos' and whatnot is a little childish in my opinion, we are all individuals and shouldn't be classed like that.

Do you see adults walking around calling each other 'chavs' and 'ricers'... No, I only see children/young adults with little intelligence, classing people like that.

/rant

I said I was joking :oook:

/rant

You overreact big time.

Stupid Chavy little Emo Ricer.!:eek:

:jk:

Guest poekie

Please help with mod

so i downloaded my first mod from tdu.net.ru on there forum it was the first mod for the clk dtm amg i saw it was a balck one a brabus so i copied the files to my tdu folder but now it doesnt work anymore and its becouse the file i put in the database wasnt good or somthing and i dont have a back up of this file so what should i do????

(the file i am looking for is DB_US.bnk)